Author: meeko124

Stop spitting in public   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-29 11:15:18 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-1-29 09:53
greatlady, i hope it wasnt u spitting in that restaurant??

do u spit in public too??

Meeko, it is people like you, that make me want to spit
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 11:23:52 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-1-29 07:45
she looks around 30...in my opinion. she look like decent good looking lady too..

i think she was ...

to be honestly, I am Chinese but I never see peoples spit in resturant. And you sound a foreigner for me, so, who would have more chances to catch that bad manners( spit)?.

Spit is a bad manner and habbit, it is not correctly to use the word: dirty.

Your thread: chinese are dirty I would consider you are a bias and against all the Chinese.

You are not welcomed.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 12:58:48 |Display all floors
there are people with good habits and people with bad habits everywhere in the world. but sometimes its really bad to see some people doing some extra-dirty work,
once i was walking on road in Jining, Shandong, i saw a kid, standing high on small stairs  just outside in-front of KFC door and peeing with great pressure,with his mom holding his clothes. i wanted to take picture but no cam,,,,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 20:19:27 |Display all floors
azeem20037 Post time: 2012-1-29 12:58
there are people with good habits and people with bad habits everywhere in the world. but sometimes  ...

yeh true, parents in china are the real dirty one, no control over kids, i feel like slapping some of the kids in china.

haha once i was on the bus, and i saw this beautiful attractive woman in her 40s standing at the traffic light intersection. i was starring at her charm, next thing, she started picking her nose in front of the crowd, really trun me off!!! eeerwww. so disgusting!!! chinese got so many bad habits!! need rapid change.....tai tu la!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 20:20:55 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-1-29 08:28
so the story 's background is changing now since my questions.

keep editing your story, at the en ...

hehe u missing the point here...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 20:21:22 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-1-29 10:36
Spit on the sidewalk in Beijing...you get 3 days in jail..

good. lock them up!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-29 20:23:57 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-1-29 08:34
I guess she saw you doing something dirty in a nice resturant, that' why she did spit on you-even  ...

i think she saw me in the restaurant and she thought i was quite handsome, so she tried to spit because she wanted to get my attention maybe. but she really turn me off, tai tu la!!    so low!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.