Views: 3601|Replies: 3

when someone cuts your teeth [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 04:19:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-1-23 01:38

Ive just realised not only did some rapist black culture chisel my teeth so my smile wouldn't be perfect anymore and destroy skin with bleach and acid pluck out eyebrows. And cut eyelash and destroy hair so the man you want wouldn't want you anymore

Also its about my teeth were really sharp if I bite a rapist face the man would have been scarred.so its about ruining your smile and disarming any means to protect yourself against a rapist.I'd still bite their face.I can't wait for the fight when they try rape me and batter me everyone will enjoythat entertainments its just like. Rocky vs Mr t.they can give me another black eye that bruised yellow not black lol.
The man didn't want his pretty face damaged by the teeth it would put girls off when he's cheating if he has teethmark scars in his face.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 10:46:49 |Display all floors
Maybe they did the same to Beyonce to ruin her smile because her teeth looked small when I saw a video of her
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-22 10:52:31 |Display all floors
Even if they did that Beyonce because she didn't want Jay z you could argue because her dad was black their community could have influence in making her life a misery if she isn't happy but my dad grandparents great grandparents great great grandparents none were black.why couldn't I have been with man from cultures idescend from?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 05:52:44 |Display all floors
Maybe they got inspiration from lady GaGa song show me your teeth

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.