Author: greatlady

WHO IS UBERSEXUAL MAN ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-22 22:49:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-1-22 22:56
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 23:10
....were you abducted by aliens too?

I actually think all people's had the same abilities but others invaded and slaughtered the older generation so the knowledge couldn't be passed down but I also believe in idea of historical memory where all the attributes you have contain the memory of their journey.and if your feature arnt attracted to someone else who isn't as naturally beautiful as you and i think they exact their own revenge.Cheryl Cole would have had. The same eyebrow as Ashley.hers were plucked out Ashley's wernt and they made his face look ugly they looked like they didn't belong on his face.Cheryl's if they wernt destroyed would have made her face even more beautiful.meditteranean women are attracted to meditterrean men.they don't want mixed race men.that's why Africans can only trade them in countries with blue eye blondes the dark hair/eyes light sskin spanish men & women don't want them they are happy with their own kind but afros need these women to beautify themself through children.Spanish men& women only use mix race women as w##s.they don't have relationship /child with them.they prefer their own women.
Africans can only use bllack and mixed race men to rape&breed women in English speaking country's&maybe Brazil.other countries value their women.they say your an African slave trader living in our country give your women for our men to rape&breed you can't use our women because they don't want.
The evil or uglyness with hate is the African or people of African descent profiting from this trade.they don't have to send their people here with this intention.why they don't go back to Africa or carribean lands they raped and stole.why don't they kidnap women and take them Africa like they used to as pirates instead of kidnap them in their native country.
They created the mechanism for their own destruction just like in Egypt the Arabs are more sexy with hazel eyes than mixed race.
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-23 13:15:25 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-1-21 12:25
A nice way to humiliate the male forum member.
In return ,GL to proof my sex condition as you put my ...

Your above messages has been reported .

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-26 08:54:30 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-21 23:10
....were you abducted by aliens too?

You believe in aliens?
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 00:22:06 |Display all floors
Looking for a uber sexual man????

Me not

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-27 05:14:39 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-1-23 13:15
Your above messages has been reported .

ani1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 10:37:18 |Display all floors
yazzer Post time: 2012-1-27 00:22
Looking for a uber sexual man????

Me not

I don't see any uber sexy men.I saw an uber sexy boy in the summer but he was 16.is there any ubersexy men in your area?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 01:01:39 |Display all floors
What is uber??

Sexy people are everywhere probably OPs collection is huge

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.