Views: 9592|Replies: 17

In which situation that the mods would interfere with the arguments? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-19 19:46:49 |Display all floors
I just want to know.
sometimes, I sent messages to mods for some problems on forum, I would got immediately reply;sometimes, no, even not a reply or action.

I was wondering do I talk to different mods?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 21:08:58 |Display all floors
Hi,greatlady, sorry for the confusion. From 10pm to 8:30 am,  we might not respond to the messages or reports in time, hope you can understand.during other time, normally we respond the messages or alerts in one hour.

If you are not satisfied with voice_cds' moderation, you can report to Chinadaily directly. Chinadaily just promised to check the messages box at least once a day since he(she) has other stuffs to deal with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 21:14:54 |Display all floors
Good to see, im looking forward to the extra enforcement. I just hope that VIP members will be treated like everyone else and there will be no favoritism *cough*Seneca*cough*
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 22:35:51 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-1-19 21:08
Hi,greatlady, sorry for the confusion. From 10pm to 8:30 am,  we might not respond to the messages o ...

Thanks for your information.

Please cheer up,everyone here can feel that cd_voices are trying to improve the forum.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 22:40:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greatlady at 2012-1-19 22:41
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-19 21:14
Good to see, im looking forward to the extra enforcement. I just hope that VIP members will be treat ...

How do you think that way ?

Seneca is an old member but it doesn't say that Senaca is the God of heaven.
I pointed him if he did unfair posts and comments. he did same to me (eg. my mistakes for spellings or grammars).

I take him for granted as a regular member with all due respect.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 22:42:41 |Display all floors
For the sake of burying ill feeling I'm willing to ignore this issue and won't dig it back up for you.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 09:52:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-1-20 08:53
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-19 21:42
For the sake of burying ill feeling I'm willing to ignore this issue and won't dig it back up for yo ...

Seneca is like anybody here. He has his opinions and the right to express them just as everyone does, VIP or not. You equally have the right to debate/discuss or dispute those opinions or simply to ignore them. I know Seneca in the real world and he's actually a helluva nice person!

On topic; I'd say that mods only intervene when rules are seriously infringed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.