Views: 4204|Replies: 3

What is useful for our society ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-19 18:17:01 |Display all floors
There are some people.

Dress elegant,receive higher education, have a wealthy family, or even strong backgrounds from government.
drive an expensive car, speaking very good foreign languages. but the character is very critical, mean,arrogant, even do not how to communicate with other people, keep changing jobs...

Do you meet this kind of person in your life ?
what 's the meaning of having a  gorgeous appearance only?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 18:28:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-1-19 18:28

A less selfish society would serve the majority better but i really dont see any less selfishness in the working classes as there are in the middle and upper classes..

And everything you mention could also to apply to people with nice personalities.  It has to be said that some people are jealous and begrudge the success of others.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 20:20:27 |Display all floors
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 21:18:43 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-1-19 22:20
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=727487#lastpost

that is one kind there.

I think some become or already are self worshipping, they believe that others should pay homage to them, and although these are probably easily noticed in nice clothes, there are similar who are just bullies from poor backgrounds wearing poor clothes, who in their small world are feared. they act like some god, but when challenged they often run away and find another place to feel good, about themselve, the common thing is that they usually do it by making others feel bad
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.