Author: kongque

Some doubt the zionist control of USA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-20 08:03:13 |Display all floors
you are a fraud and a swindler..you will struggle to find an Israeli and/or Jew that isn't zionist if below is correct. You are one of those people that are probably still looking for aliens at Roswell

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.
Critics of Zionism consider it a colonialist[2] or racist[3] movement.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:03:29 |Display all floors

..... ""my goal is to inspire some potential in others""... bla bla bla bla bla....

Weelll... you sure inspired me...

I had for a long time problems with toilett paper. Every time I pulled the end of it, to get a two feet piece to wipe my ass ... the goddamned paper will tear in the middle ....

After reading your messages ... I thought ... I have to be open about it and seek advise among all those that I respect for their knowledge...

To make a long story short, ..... here's the problem ..!! ..... and the consequential solution..

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-conten ... -toilet-paper-2.jpg

Verstehen..??
If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:06:52 |Display all floors
From now and on .... this is my only way of mounting the toilett paper roll...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:18:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laowaipengyou at 2012-1-20 08:24

.....""my goal is to inspire some potential in others ""..... bla bla bla bla

You sure have inspired me ....
For a long time I've been having problems with the way the toilett paper comes out of the wall fixture ....
Every time when I pulled the end of the toilett paper .... it will tear on the middle, with the consequent aggravation of having to spend time taping it with scotch tape ... before I wipe my ass...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:21:23 |Display all floors

I said to my self, after reading your inspiring messages, this has to have a solution..!!

I sought advice from those I know and respect .... and here is the root of the problem .... I was mounting the toilett paper BACKWARDS..!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:23:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laowaipengyou at 2012-1-20 09:00

Good to have you around here ....

The wolf and the shepherd .... should mount the toilett paper as shown ...  otherwise wipping their asses becomes an aggravation...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 08:30:27 |Display all floors

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.