Author: kongque

Some doubt the zionist control of USA [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-19 17:19:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-19 17:17
But that doesn't mean your IQ is inferior. It is manifestly quite high. You just don't put it to goo ...

Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 17:23:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-19 17:16
You have always struck me as a particularly stoopid wolf, Mr Shepherd the Konman!

I won't get sucked into a flame fest snakey - I'm just a poor little kettle being the brunt of the pots retorts - so fill yer boots ..........

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 17:35:18 |Display all floors
Heres one of their evil schemes they are pulling on us right now, but I am not allowed to post it as a thread.  CD is an accomplice to it's own demise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3cKvBVa0qA&feature=player_embedded

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-19 21:53:34 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-1-19 08:00
why don't you write a book? That way, your conspiracy theory might get an audience and money will be ...

why so tetchy.......it is a metaphorical stupid and not aimed at you. If however you are a clever sod, you'd have researched religious right and concluded that it is all about votes! To peddle nonsense about Jews ruling World is a farce. hold on a minute, your are Ahmadinejad in disguise!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 05:34:13 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-1-19 21:53
why so tetchy.......it is a metaphorical stupid and not aimed at you. If however you are a clever  ...

nothing "tetchy" about my response to you arzebandit.

And once again I am disappointed to see another clown that does not understand the difference between "Jews" and "zionists".

So just for you and your obviously slow brain function I will type it very very slowly.

NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS AND NOT ALL ZIONISTS ARE JEWS

There we go - even highlighted it in red so it has a better chance to find its way into your befuddled little drop of grey matter which you have to make do with.

Unlike you I have made an in depth study of religion and politics and ascertained that it is far more insidious than your simplified "votes" concept.

You might try to broaden your horizons a lot more then you might be able to offer some intellectual responses to post and contribute some worthwhile discussion/debate instead of just trying to flame threads because you haven't got the mental accuity to make a cognitive reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 05:50:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-19 17:27
"The Konque is Your Shepherd" - or would like to be.

poor little snake - can't handle the problem so have to resort to this lame type of response.

sure I am a "shepherd" have to be when there are so many sheep like you out there - my goal is to inspire some potential in others and open a door to further learning - I do not teach I merely offer a path for the curious to walk if they want to learn more.

one thing I have found in all my years is that people rarely believe what others tell them - so it is far better to merely offer the open door and let them step through into higher understanding if they choose to do so - as they make their own discoveries they begin to understand the bigger picture and begin to see outside the circle of constrictive thought that mind control propaganda has instilled in them from the time they first suckled at their mothers breast.

zionism is an evil cancer - it is the enemy of everyone who is not part of the cult.

it is an ancient cult that has worn many coats and hats throughout history and everyone should make the effort to learn more about it and just how evil it is.

the religiously besotted don't even realise that the very concept of their religious belief and the very texts they are brainwashed with were conceived by and written by the zionist cult of antiquity.

it is a cleverly hidden path they have walked but for the curious the path can be followed and traced.

they employ many "debunkers" and "apologists" to help protect and conceal them and they hide behind many facades - but once you peel away the layers of the onion it is scarey what you find.

personally I do not care if you wish to bury your head in the sand and ignore the truth - that is up to the individual - as I said - all I do is open the door - the path you choose is your own.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-20 05:51:50 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-1-19 17:35
Heres one of their evil schemes they are pulling on us right now, but I am not allowed to post it as ...

unfortunately a lot cannot access utube

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.