Author: Revolutionar

Odd, odder , oddest.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 23:16:08 |Display all floors
Right...I was curious of her opinion.

Still curious to hear yours.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-17 23:19:00 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-1-17 23:08
What is your agenda expatter?

You are a brit living in china right?

Ummm ..... !

What  ........  ?

very, anti-west and love stirring up hatred between china and the west.

Would you like to show me where I have tried to do this  ..........

I have posted comment and articles about how rotten the system is in the West  .......

But you already know this so why make this ........

"My phenomenon" ...........   

Show me where I have lied or made extemporaneous comment to cause hatred  ........

I look forward to that  ........         

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-17 23:21:17 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-1-17 23:13
Netigress,

Do you like the fakes not because they may be bad for the chinese image, but because the ...

I shall only say this once more and add some  .........

NE Tigress is Chinese and lives in Beijing ........

And just for Americans, Beijing is in China .........

Liuyedao is also Chinese and also lives in Beijing .............

Next ......... !

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 23:22:21 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-17 23:02
Odd  .........    ?

Yes, odd it is that someone has no friends after so many years in a forum  .... ...

Odd? That anyone actually thinks they have "friends" on the internet let only the anonymous members of this forum.

Odder? That they would take the time to crow about it and thank their "friends".

Oddest? That they think this gives them an agenda to go forth and repeat lies they heard from Darrell Coleman.

expatter is taking this to the next level. Oddiest. He knows better but he can't help himself. Like I said elsewhere, this is a true colors day for him.

Gotta love the internet.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 23:24:20 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-1-17 23:13
Netigress,

Do you like the fakes not because they may be bad for the chinese image, but because the ...

Different people have different ways to express their love or hate.  I can not comment on their peculiar ways of expressing their feelings.

Some people here express their "love" and "good wishes" for China by advocating the splitting of this country and using insulting words to describe Chinese women. It's the readers to judge if it is love or hatred they are actually expressing.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 23:27:22 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-17 23:24
Different people have different ways to express their love or hate.  I can not comment on their pe ...

Eggsxactly ..............   

Sniff, sniff, sniff ...........

Oh ... !

Oooh ....... !

Can you smell something that smells like excrement close by .........   ?     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 23:30:13 |Display all floors
I have posted comment and articles about how rotten the system is in the West  .......

But you already know this so why make this ........

I'm not trying to attack you, I'm just trying to understand where it comes from.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.