Author: voice_cd

Share your stories about Chinese New year?[online]   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-31 15:50:27 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-1-23 20:27
On Sunday 22 my family and I were invited to spend the day and enjoy lunch together in my chinese fr ...

This saturday evening I have been invited to the greek chinese friendship corporation ,a great event dedicated to the dfriendship between greek and chinese people and celebrate again the chinese new year .This time it will be shared officially among the chinese and greek.I am looking forward to this ceremony and share my own experience with you.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-31 17:04:19 |Display all floors
I 'm always expecting The Spring Festival . In my childhood when the new year was coming ,I had new dress,delicious food and toys which parents would bought for me .My father would take us to play fireworks. This is very wonderful. Now I have married I also expect The Spring Festival, because only this time everybody will come back home and we have a family reunion. We are enjoying delicious food and playing cards .
I like listen to the noise of fireworks . I like festal atmophere. I like every family members together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 12:45:48 |Display all floors
goldengrove Post time: 2012-1-29 14:47
We used to make special offerings to our ancestors back in my hometown.

But as the number of old ...

I do not think so.

Some rural areas still have such kinds of tradional stuff.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 12:52:19 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2012-1-30 16:05
There are many things in China that cost me to be adapted in its food, its culture, its celebration ...

I can imagine those ganbei pictures.

One thing you may know that if it is norml day, you can refuse drinks or you can tell them to stop drinking too much with you. Chinese NY is exceptional. Not everyone can avoid drinks.

Wish you good luck for the New Year !
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 13:44:41 |Display all floors
i miss the old Chinese new years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-1 21:14:46 |Display all floors
Here, a local shopping mall has a CNY celebration where kids (and some adults) perform dance routines, demonstrate martial arts and sing.  It's held over two weekends each year.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-2-2 06:06:56 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-2-1 21:14
Here, a local shopping mall has a CNY celebration where kids (and some adults) perform dance routine ...

it is very nice.I hope one day to be able to celebrate in China
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.