Author: voice_cd

Share your stories about Chinese New year?[online]   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-27 17:53:30 |Display all floors
With growing up, the mood of celebrating Chinese lunar new year has been turning cold.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 20:14:23 |Display all floors
I come to Shanghai , every New Years, my wife is a Shanghai Lady,,we have many freinds and enjoy meeting with are friends , every year.
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 20:17:33 |Display all floors
I like how no shops are open so I have to sit here and starve until the holidays are over.
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 20:30:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-27 20:34
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-27 20:17
I like how no shops are open so I have to sit here and starve until the holidays are over.

Currently, my balance in meals owed to me by my flatmates is pretty well positive.
closed shops shouldn't be my problem.

What's annoying here is that the State Gouvernment banned Petroil Stations from selling alcohol after 2200.

Especially knowing that it doesn't affect Vending machines that don't even ask for identities.

No more such Rush for me
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 20:40:16 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-27 20:30
Currently, my balance in meals owed to me by my flatmates is pretty well positive.
closed shops sho ...

I wish I had an alcohol vending machine. Whiskey all day everyday!
Serve the Emperor!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-27 20:52:05 |Display all floors

j

This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-27 20:55
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-1-27 20:40
I wish I had an alcohol vending machine. Whiskey all day everyday!

>Whiskey
not sure if available.
the next one I know is on the other side of the village 4km away on campus in the student halls, so I guess it's just beer.
I live in an industrial park, and I mean a real one with real factories, not just car dealerships, homestores and super stores. So the only shop really around the corner is a gas station.
Coincidentially, the only sort of 24/7 shop around in this state.

But now, as I said, state Gub'ament banned alcohol sales in petroil stations without alcohol serving licenses after 2200.
Dammit.
And the local one doesn't have a pub license, of course.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-28 18:59:46 |Display all floors
First all of, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you{:soso_e177:} I sincerely wish you have a peaceful, enjoyable and memorable holiday and a great year to come{:soso_e163:}

Here, I would like to share my story of the Spring Festival with you. I know the story is not coherence, but I have tried to write something related. Thanks for the chance! Below comes my article:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-836047-435.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.