Author: aziz

London seeks major role in yuan trading   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 04:31:12 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-2-2 22:10
As it ought to be...

Don't mind those silly forum people making silly suggestions.

I am sure you are not from Hong Kong, you are from Shanghai perhaps? ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 05:01:23 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-3-9 06:07
It is said Hong Kong would be the hub of Yuan market, not London.  London want to use its PR tac ...

What a bitter retreat!  I know I talk down your country and you are bitter like a angry doggy barking!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 05:03:30 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-10 10:29
Yes, you are right about looking at the big picture and small picture.  Also, it is a game.  When  ...

I agree with you about business is a different world, but when it comes to political business between countries, you are involving much bigger scale of effect on people.  Its a chain reaction nowadays, globalisation makes us all melt together in the business world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 05:04:23 |Display all floors
vanwilder Post time: 2012-3-11 16:00
partnership with Pakistan, North Korea, Iran, Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Belarus ...

Some of the above you mentioned are China alliances actually.  Are you worried?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-20 06:29:16 |Display all floors
London is seen as a natural bridge to the West and so will be a big player..
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-21 04:07:02 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-20 11:32
I agree with you!  
However, the world is divided into two parts ---- the Western nation ...

Thank you Pirate89!  My handshake to you too!  

All nations have their own agenda, but I must say it is only the globalisation can make the world more equal in power.  It is a good thing to move forward for all human civilisation.  West and East are all humans at the end of the day.  It is like dealing business with people, you need to have good partners some you can trust.   

By the way, I got bullied so bad in the other threads just because I put my bad experience about English people treating Chinese here in the UK.  It is quite typical of English reaction.  If you actually in the UK, dealing with English companies, you can see their attitude hasn't change since the Victorian time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-22 06:27:09 |Display all floors
Pirate89 Post time: 2012-3-21 13:40
Thanks, Starfruits!!!

You are right that all nations have their agenda, but every nation must kno ...

Very wise words.  Thank you Pirate89!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.