Views: 6219|Replies: 21

I am sorry to those that feel offended our uneasy about the facts I provided. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-17 05:30:05 |Display all floors
voice_cd   2012-1-16 03:08"Hi, Hmoonhistorian, I believe you can express your views without using the word like 'thieves' here. It might make some members feel uneasy"
Recently one or more of the  members of the forum is being offended or feel uneasy about the word "thieves" that I use to describe the thieves element of the United States that came to kill and steal from other countries. I am sorry that you feel offended or uneasy. I am also sorry to those that are being kill, rob, tortured,  rape, and urinated on by these thieves as well, they must  have felt feel uneasy too, but no moderators were able to stop these thieves.

So I am sorry to all who feel offended including victims of the thieves and the worshippers of the thieves. I don't know if I can discuss things about the thieves without using the word thieves to describe them when discussing issue that are related to them and their robbery activities. So in order to fulful the moderators' request, I ask all of you to vote for one of these similar words that describe the thieves without using the word thieves, or feel free to give me a new one. Please do not suggest one that associated with race, ethnic, nationalities, or other physical description.

This word must be define as following: a group of criminals who take property by killing and torturing, that belong to someone else with the intention of keeping it or selling it for profit.
Here are some suggestions:

Stealers
Bandits
Crooks
Defalcators
Burglars
Prowlers
Robbers
Scrougers
Heisters
Muggers
Punks

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 05:32:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-17 07:33

Terrorists
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 05:35:26 |Display all floors
Toerrorist Nation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 05:36:35 |Display all floors
Naughty people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 05:37:03 |Display all floors
Criminals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 05:37:40 |Display all floors
WOPS

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-17 05:38:01 |Display all floors
Nazis

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.