Views: 12554|Replies: 48

China need to get rid of the one child policy and let China grow   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-16 00:03:28 |Display all floors
During the day, when China was still weak militarily,  thieves in the U.S. got defeated because China outnumber them by a very large margin. China lift itself out of hole that thieves in the West their puppet Feudalist lord put China in by using the large population as an advantage in manufacturing powerhouse. Thieves in the U.S. are crouching back against China, because China's one child policy is hurting that particular strength of China. The way the thieves in the U.S.'s are planning war against China left and right including many attempts to meddle in China's internal affair, China may have to go to war with the thieves one day, and possibly a nuclear war. While China can increase its nuclear war heads and long range missils along with other more effective military hardware, China still need that large margins of population to help the international community to  have a second chance in civilization if the thieves decided to attack China and maker war.

Another reason China need to get rid of the one child policy is that Chinese men are desperately short of girl to marry to.  The one child policy limit the girl population to the point that Chinese may not be able to marry and reproduce. China is the oldest human civilization and the most advance one that is why thieves in the U.s. fear China the most and had provoke China the most. China need to maintain its population margin in order to continue serving humanity.

I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 00:20:13 |Display all floors
Agreed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 00:33:07 |Display all floors
That won't help either of you foreigners get a girlfriend.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 00:38:28 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-1-15 10:33
That won't help either of you foreigners get a girlfriend.

We will have to see what happen, but getting rid of one child policy will greatly increase Chinese men's chance to get a wife and China a chance to survived in a nuclear war with the thieves in the U.S.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 01:13:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SpaceAlien at 2012-1-17 15:23

Delete.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 01:27:25 |Display all floors
SpaceAlien Post time: 2012-1-15 11:13
China's One Child Policy is good: there should be more men than women, so that only the smarter Chin ...

The United States of America would had not existed if the multicutural diversity was not being promoted. The United States of America was founded by a bunch of thieves base on Fascism and idea of white supremacy as similar to what you suggest of Han Supremacy, it would have not survived very long if government were to stay that way.

China was sick and almost gotten taken over by white thieves because of that same Fascism of Han- Supreamacy. Nazi Germany was being defeated despite of its military supremacy because of their Fascist ideology that you suggested for China.

What China need to do is to promote diversity, equality, and no policy to control birth. And I think the government now is on that path.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-16 01:38:47 |Display all floors
It's just a matter of time. I think the Chinese should also migrate to many countries and live together with the locals. This way there will be good friendship between China and the world.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.