Views: 2591|Replies: 22

China must help Iran to defeat Evil USA!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-14 05:05:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 10:20:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-14 10:21

Disagree. What are you talking about? Please, White Christians like you need to stop being so paranoid.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:12:51 |Display all floors
I agree. And I am very happy to know Iran is going to have their Nuke to defend their own country.

Sorry, Uncle Sam, Iran is not Iraq which you can bully at liberty.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:55:17 |Display all floors
So you don't think that a nuclear weapon in the hands of an extremist muslim nation led by a maniacal midget who has publically stated that he wants to see one nation wiped off the map, is balanced and sane enough to possess nuclear weapons responsibly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 18:16:16 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-1-14 17:12
I agree. And I am very happy to know Iran is going to have their Nuke to defend their own country. : ...

Exactly , USIAN war criminals do not dare to bomb N.Korea coz Kim may he rest in peace provided his country with nuclear strike and delivery capabilities.

USIANS attack only those that can't strike back , typical cowardly behaviour of bully boys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 19:05:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-1-14 19:08
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-14 17:55
So you don't think that a nuclear weapon in the hands of an extremist muslim nation led by a maniaca ...

I don't think Iran is an extremist Muslin country, which never attached any other countries unlike greedy extremist Christian countries the US and a stable of its accomplices, i.e. the UK, etc. which invaded into Iraq under the excuse of WMD  killing innocent Iraqi people, looting.

So far the  US has the largest nuclear weapons at hand. It is the most evil country on the Earth. It has launched numerous wars against other countres within decades.

China cannot be a prey of the US, because she has had nuclear weapons for the purpose of self-defense, as China has made her solemn commitment that China won't use nuclear first.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 22:16:33 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-1-14 10:20
Disagree. What are you talking about? Please, White Christians like you need to stop being so parano ...

Crazy laowai like you need to lay off of the cool-aide.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.