Views: 4720|Replies: 10

when should i buy a house? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-13 18:15:49 |Display all floors
from 2001 to 2007, i worked in shenzhen city and bought a house.it is 120 square meter.i bought it in 2006 with 8000 yuan rmb each square meter.2008,for important reason,i must leave shenzhen.i sold my house at 9000 yuan per square meter.then i moved to shanghai.when i arrived in shanghai,ca! the property price is soaring.i could not buy a house at the same location within 10000 yuan per square meter.i waited and waited.later of last year,goverment began curb the price of house.many ragulations and rules were released out.we normal citizens welcom those action very much.now,average property price has been reduced by 20%.but,we still wait and wait.we assume that there would be future decrease with house price.now,i still rent a house in shanghai city.i don't know if i should take the chance to buy a house in shanghai city.when is the best time for us to buy a house in shanghai?thanks.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-13 18:25:38 |Display all floors
you are not the real Yuan.You are a fake.A lot of people tried to imitate him like you
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 18:40:15 |Display all floors
laren,i am not yuan.yuan is a great guy.i am a trivial man.it is said mr yuan miss you very much.why not contact with him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 18:42:50 |Display all floors
laren,i am mr wu.now,your country is in trouble.your countrymen borrowed too much money from others.now,they can't repay the money.originally,we chinese want repay those money for your country.but,we fear this would encourage your countrymen become lazier.so,we decide not help your country.i hope you can understand us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 18:44:28 |Display all floors
of course,if you yourself are in trouble,i can tell mr yuan about this.i am sure he will lend your money.he is a kind man.and  you are working in china.we must help you live in china happily.do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 18:52:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by greatlady at 2012-1-13 18:53
wuzhaohua Post time: 2012-1-13 18:40
laren,i am not yuan.yuan is a great guy.i am a trivial man.it is said mr yuan miss you very much ...

Leave xialren alone, you should 'e get a life until now.

if you are looking for troubles further, you will be reported.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 18:58:35 |Display all floors
You could buy a house in Detroit for 50USD.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.