Views: 2918|Replies: 7

Khloe Kardashian, mom respond to paternity rumors [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-13 16:31:40 |Display all floors

There’s a long-running joke in the Kardashian family that Khloe - with her taller stature and lighter hair - might be the milkman’s baby.

The reality star even played into the rumor when she bought a paternity test on a 2009 episode of “Keeping up with the Kardashians.”
But, as far as the famous family is concerned, the joke is over. Radar Online reports that Robert Kardashian’s second and third wives told tabloids that the late Kardashian patriarch was unsure if Khloe was his child.
“Khloe is not his kid - he told me that after we got married,” Kardashian’s ex-wife Jan Ashley reportedly told Star Magazine.
Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner addressed the rumors on “Good Morning America” Thursday, saying, “I was there. … I gave birth. I know who the dad was. Everything is good.”
Citing the episode of “Keeping up” that addresses the speculation, Jenner said, “It’s the family joke because Khloe was blonde and not dark-haired. … Get a life.”
Khloe appeared to respond to the claims on Twitter Wednesday, writing, “The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 16:40:21 |Display all floors
Blue Ivy youngest person to enter Billboard chart

Blue Ivy's parents, Beyonce and Jay-Z, are known for selling out shows and crafting chart-topping albums, so it's not a surprise that the newborn has already set a Billboard chart record of her own.

According to Billboard, since proud dad Jay-Z released his song "Glory" on Monday, it's already entered the R&B/Hip-Hop songs chart at No. 74.

And since four-day-old baby Blue drops a guest verse of cries following her delivery on January 7, and is credited for her contribution as "B.I.C.," the newborn is now the youngest person ever to land on a Billboard chart.

(If you're wondering how Blue beat Stevie Wonder's daughter Aisha, whose first cries can be heard on Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely," Billboard notes that Aisha was never credited, and the song didn't reach a chart until 1977, two years following her birth.)

Jay-Z's touching tribute to his "greatest creation" not only revealed his joy at welcoming his daughter into the world, but also reflected on the superstar couple's previous attempts at conception that ended in miscarriage.

"Last time the miscarriage was so tragic, we was afraid you disappeared," he said in a verse, "but nah, baby, you magic."

Magic, and now with a chart-climbing single.

120111100059-beyonce-jay-z-0111-story-top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 16:41:58 |Display all floors
Justin Bieber wants to grow up at his own pace
Justin Bieber's 18th birthday is looming ahead in March, and while he aims to one day be known as more than a teen sensation, he isn't going to start singing from a more adult perspective just yet.

"There are people who try to grow up too fast," the pop star tells V magazine. "They’re 18, so they’re like, I’m not a kid anymore. People need to know I’m not a kid anymore. But at the end of the day, I’m not completely grown-up. I’m still learning."

As a result, it doesn't sound like the Biebs will take the usual "I'm not a teen star anymore" PR route, complete with more risque career moves and photos of the star engaging in, shall we say, more grown-up activities.
111111091204-bieber-germany-2011-story-top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 16:44:08 |Display all floors
Dog replaces Kim K. in Skechers commercial

We know Kim Kardashian can sell a product - she sells magazine covers like her life depends on it (and, well, we guess it sort of does) - but Skechers is opting for something a little different for this year's Super Bowl spot.

In 2011, the sneakers company had a saucy commercial that starred 31-year-old Kardashian in her Skechers Shape-Ups and little else.
But this year, Skechers is replacing Kardashian with a canine, USA Today reports. The French bulldog is seen in the clip racing in the brand's new GOrun shoes against a pack of greyhounds.

120111050201-kim-kardashian-skechers-grab-story-top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 16:45:32 |Display all floors
Katy Perry's dad apologizes for anti-Semitic remarks

Katy Perry’s father, Pastor Keith Hudson, has apologized after being criticized by two prominent Jewish groups for giving a sermon that included anti-Semitic remarks.

The evangelical preacher drew ire from the Simon Wiesenthal Center (SWC) and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) on Monday because of remarks he made about Jews during a recent speaking engagement at the Church on the Rise in Westlake, Ohio.

“You know how to make the Jew jealous? Have some money, honey,” Hudson allegedly said. “You go to L.A. and they own all the Rolex and diamond places. Walk down a part of L.A. where we live and it is so rich it smells. You ever smell rich? They are all Jews, hallelujah! Amen.”
120105092711-keith-hudson-katy-perry-russell-brand-story-top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 16:46:59 |Display all floors
Drew Barrymore is 'super happy' with Will Kopelman

It looks like the third time down the aisle just may be the charm for Drew Barrymore.

The 36-year-old actress announced that she's engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman earlier this month, and Barrymore tells InStyle that she's over the moon.

Drew Barrymore's style evolution

Kopelman is "lovely," she says in the magazine's February issue. "He's very, very nice. It's really positive. I'm super happy."
120110082952-drew-barrymore-february-instyle-story-top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 16:48:31 |Display all floors
'The Artist' director defends use of Hitchcock score

Actress Kim Novak has ripped into the critically acclaimed movie "The Artist," claiming that the film's use of "Vertigo's" score was out of line.

Novak, who starred in the classic 1958 Alfred Hitchcock film, says in a Variety magazine ad that she feels "as if my body - or, at least my body of work - has been violated by the movie 'The Artist'...This film should've been able to stand on its own without depending on Bernard Herrmann's score from Alfred Hitchcock's 'Vertigo' to provide more drama."

To Novak, the way "Artist" director Michel Hazanavicius incorporated the music, even with what she viewed as a "small credit to Herrmann" at the end, was "cheating."
120110074520-michel-hazanavicius-the-artist-story-top.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.