Author: vincent001

iPhone mania sweeps across China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-14 13:14:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-15 09:52

all of the conspiracy theories i hear on here and no body jumps on this one.well i will. communication companies never talk about cell phone brain tumors,in fact they have worked very hard to get scientists to muddy the water so much that now nobody knows what to believe.they are not as dangerous as they used to be but only a naive person would believe they are safe. i wont live under a cell tower and will rarely stoop to using a cell phone.some people are all ready becoming sensitive to them ,getting headaches around them and wifi routers.if they are so safe then why does the communications industry need lobbyists in washington ?some of it has to do with the fact that the quickest company to get a prototype often can get contracts for the bandwidth so rather than make sure they are safe they make sure it has the latest aps and the most most bars of signal.most of the coruption has to do with lawyers and how they are used to keep anyone from suing communication companies,because if they get one or two wining lawsuits it is all over and they know it.before to long i honestly believe there will be a tidal wave of lawsuits then guess what happens they go out of business and declare bankruptcy and only the useless lawyers get any money.they pay for"independent studies" from paid  scientists to say they are safe .it is literally the largest experiment ever undertaken by man.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 15:35:59 |Display all floors
Have no interests in 4s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 18:07:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-13 17:26
this que is good sign.

That is the most....... thing i have heard
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 18:53:07 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-14 18:07
That is the most....... thing i have heard

North Korea got no IPhone que.

That is a bad sign.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 18:57:14 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-1-14 20:53
North Korea got no IPhone que.

That is a bad sign.

It's good for Korea, Iphone...Apple is an anti competition business, I for one will never buy Apple products.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 21:26:36 |Display all floors
Although iphone 4s is high quality,the behavior is crazy.most of them buy it because it's popular in western worid.i doubt they really like it,or just imitate the behavior abroad,they think it's cool,i am a cool guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 22:00:51 |Display all floors
it seems like somebody have too much meney and too much time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.