Author: SMITHI

US military adventurism threatens China     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-18 02:24:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-18 02:40
edisonone Post time: 2012-1-14 09:36
Sorry, Kiwi. I hate to contradict someone that I have deep respect for but this one I think I wil ...

I'm Chinese. I know the ways of the Chinese. Yes, while we treat foreigners as first class, we sacrifice those who are of values and who are patriortic members of Chinese society as if trash and that is an undniable Chinese fact.

I mean unlike westerners who will stick up for those who are patriotic to the country and crucifies those who isn't...  Hanoi Jane, remember???

Unlike you Edisone i'm not Chinese but that is same impression i had about whole deal.

Thank you for saying it ,  because you as Chinese person with insider knowledge of culture and ways you people treat foreigners better than your own is very valuable piece of puzzle for me.

China should get more self-esteem and trust to their own people more rather than foreigners , Chinese people should look after those that root for them in internet chartrooms first and foremost.

As you said Anglos always support their own no matter how bad member is they stick together and defend him it is kind of "he is bustard but he is our bustard" thingy.

Yes you are right forum till this point had worked against those that root for China , not smart way to run place that people from emerging world pin lot of hope. Hope of getting rid of Anglos meddling in their affairs and bullying in general terms when it come to geopolitics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-28 09:13:48 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-15 07:27
Right now the thieves in the U.S. is not going to war with China just yet it is still in the plann ...

When you talk about "thieves" do you include yourself?  You are after all taking money from America and then stabbing it in the back on this forum.  Why else do you live in America if you disagree with their politics so much?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-28 20:55:18 |Display all floors
china has to be more than ready to welcome the US cos the US is already at china backyard for decades eventhough business is as usual   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.