Author: SMITHI

US military adventurism threatens China     [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-14 09:36:47 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-14 09:46
What on earth do you think you need so many missiles for? This is a prime example of "mine is bigg ...

Good morning Kiwi and Happy New Year to You.
  1. This is a prime example of "mine is bigger than yours" and getting into a pi$$ing contest with the US in this way surely isn't going to prove ........
Copy code
Don't be afraid of pi$$ing contests. I am quite confident that China will leave this to American experts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 09:39:01 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-1-14 08:36
Good morning Kiwi and Happy New Year to You.Don't be afraid of pi$$ing contests. I am quite confid ...

Hiya satsu, happy New Year to you and yours as well! I'm not afraid of such contests, I've won 'em all so far, never lost a battle and don't intend to start now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 09:42:28 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-1-14 08:36
Sorry, Kiwi. I hate to contradict someone that I have deep respect for but this one I think I wil ...

No worries ed, as always, you're polite and that is cool. We react to constant barrages aimed us and constant accusations of this that and everything else.  As well you know, if we had more forumites like you, we'd be perfectly happy to discuss things here but alas, we haven't so we're left with, for the most part, the dregs. I think that the mods are simply trying to balance the rhetoric slinging and that can't be a bad thing now, can it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 17:37:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-14 17:37
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-14 07:21
I hope we prepare at least 12,000 DF 21C missiles to welcome those 12 aircraft carriers.

good idea

df have speed of 10 Mach , even if loaded with pile of sh!t kinetics energy of sh!t under such speed can bring down USIAN fleet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 12:14:10 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-13 17:21
I hope we prepare at least 12,000 DF 21C missiles to welcome those 12 aircraft carriers.

China also needs multiple aircraft carriers to match the U.S. navy head on far away from the homeland.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 12:17:45 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-13 12:09
As an American, let me have my personal take on the issue between the thieves here in the U.S. and ...

Just buy more time for China to build up. America's leaders might become more hawkish in the future.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-15 23:27:57 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-1-14 22:17
Just buy more time for China to build up. America's leaders might become more hawkish in the futur ...

Right now the thieves in the U.S. is not going to war with China just yet it is still in the planning process. What China need to do is to built its military to match of that in the U.S. buy becoming friend with nations that are much closer to the U.S. But in order for China to be seen as a peacful player, China must lift their hands to poor people in the Western Hemisphere including giving food and economic aid to poor and homeless American. China need to built both it soft power as welll as it military. Because China had not attack any country, nor sanctioning any country, it will be easier for China to earn the hearts and minds of peaceful elements of American and other citizens in the Westrn Hemsphere.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.