Author: SMITHI

US military adventurism threatens China     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-14 02:14:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-13 16:19
China's "sphere of influence" spanning from N Korea to, among other places: The Ukraine Peninsula... ...

James: well, it is. There is a certain element to the strategic dynamic that China plays in this particular region because China sort of takes on a dual role and is taking on more of a dual role over the past couple of years.

Traditionally China's sphere of influence in the Asia-Pacific region has been in East Asia trying to extend its sphere of influence over places like North Korea, the Ukraine Peninsula, Japan, to a lesser extent Taiwan of course.................

You need to read with comprehension , reading without understanding is pointless primitive deed that go well with illiterate people of your kind.

James in article said that China trying to extend its sphere of influence  meaning China might succeed and get influence there of might fail and not get it. James doesn't claim what you said thou , you are liar.

So there is no mistake in article as a such but in your confused head rather.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 03:45:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-1-14 03:49
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2012-1-14 02:09
As an American, let me have my personal take on the issue between the thieves here in the U.S. and ...

The thieves' main fear is the fear that China might retaliate against what the thieves had done to their people in the past. This fear has always been a part of thieves political playground which is why the thieves in the U.S. so concern with even a little bit of China's rise.

“Many of those who use the term 'asymmetric warfare' focus on the asymmetry of military capability, rather than the asymmetry of morality, tactics and intention. This follows from the notion that the ability to defend oneself is a very bad thing indeed, with the exception of certain perceived underdogs, for whom an entirely different moral standard is available...”

David Thompson

China definitely have moral higround here , many people will dismiss power of morality in today world but I agree with you Hmoonhistorian moral is powerful weapon.

World is thirsty for alternative , for something to believe in , for some kind of new ideology and China can offer peaceful rise and coexistence as very good alternative to imperialist bully tactic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 06:59:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 07:21:27 |Display all floors
I hope we prepare at least 12,000 DF 21C missiles to welcome those 12 aircraft carriers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 08:43:54 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-1-11 15:03
I think that you will find that patriotic Chinese are being hounded out of this forum by the Anglo ...

No, as usual, you're wrong. The "ubernationalists" get themselves banned because they are, quite frankly, disgusting representatives for China and as such, the mods probably had no choice but to ban them. There have been calls in the past for more Chinese to join the forum and to discuss issues with us "Anglos" in a calm and rational way. Trouble is, we don't seem to get rational and balanced Chinese folks here too often....edisone being a great example of balance, as is markwu. These folks, you'll see aren't rude, they discuss, present a case and we can debate with mutual respect. People like yourself are derailing the forum, not the Anglos...and as for the mods, we have no influence that I'm aware of, with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 08:46:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-1-14 07:48
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-14 06:21
I hope we prepare at least 12,000 DF 21C missiles to welcome those 12 aircraft carriers.

What on earth do you think you need so many missiles for? This is a prime example of "mine is bigger than yours" and getting into a pi$$ing contest with the US in this way surely isn't going to prove the Chinese gov'ts frequent claim of peaceful development and coexistence. NE, I respect you, in general, but when folks utter such nonsense, I feel that there's no hope for the world because all you seem to respect is strength and only if it's yours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 09:36:45 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-13 16:43
No, as usual, you're wrong. The "ubernationalists" get themselves banned because they are, quite f ...
The "ubernationalists" get themselves banned because they are, quite frankly, disgusting representatives for China and as such, the mods probably had no choice but to ban them.

Sorry, Kiwi. I hate to contradict someone that I have deep respect for but this one I think I will have no choice but to set the record straight.

My two pence here: While CD is docile as compared to other site in this respect, still however, I do notice and sense an extent of discrimination being directed towards the members of this board who are pulling for their country. Reason, and this is based on my own personal opinion, is that the managements of these sites wanted a good impression of themselves and of China hence will sacrifice the valued patriotic Chinese members of this board.

Why do I say that?

I'm Chinese. I know the ways of the Chinese. Yes, while we treat foreigners as first class, we sacrifice those who are of values and who are patriortic members of Chinese society as if trash and that is an undniable Chinese fact.

I mean unlike westerners who will stick up for those who are patriotic to the country and crucifies those who isn't...  Hanoi Jane, remember???

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.