Author: SMITHI

US military adventurism threatens China     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-11 13:18:47 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-1-11 12:07
One hopes China will begin to accept militarism on her part, as a way to expand her borders.
Come on ...

China is by far most peaceful superpower in a history of human kind , i guess you taking piss on a topic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 13:26:39 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-11 13:18
China is by far most peaceful superpower in a history of human kind , i guess you taking piss on  ...

Give it time, and a massive economic downturn.
As I said, certain nations surrounding her majesty
are quite tasty to such a wondrous Beast as China.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 13:31:54 |Display all floors
redob Post time: 2012-1-11 13:26
Give it time, and a massive economic downturn.
As I said, certain nations surrounding her majesty

China have no history of  imperialism , no matter what you say or what you would like to be facts are against your theory.

CPC is harmonious well oiled peaceful machine.

If ain't broken let's not fix it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 16:03:20 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-1-11 11:11
this is a serious matter that i think any true blooded chinese who pride themselves in their herita ...

I think that you will find that patriotic Chinese are being hounded out of this forum by the Anglo moderators.

Who is left to stand up to these Neanderthals?

One by one the Anglos have done what they are good at and that is to get any Chinese patriot banned!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 19:01:55 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-11 13:31
**** Author was prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked ****

Sure it does, under the heavy hand of the Mongol Horde, the incorporated Chinese Nationals
were used as administrators for the Mongol conquerors of New Regions.
Cold Rests the Heart of Darkness.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-13 19:06:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-13 17:19
China's "sphere of influence" spanning from N Korea to, among other places: The Ukraine Peninsula... ...

Probably a translation mistake? My guess is he meant Indochina (peninsula?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-14 02:09:23 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-1-10 12:29
My personal points of view:

We've been postured 24/7 ever since the declaration of the PRC way back ...

As an American, let me have my personal take on the issue between the thieves here in the U.S. and the people of China.

Consider thieves' historial background including its robbery activities not just against China but many other nations. The thieves' main fear is the fear that China might retaliate against what the thieves had done to their people in the past. This fear has always been a part of thieves political playground which is why the thieves in the U.S. so concern with even a little bit of China's rise.

What China need to do is to ensure the thieves' safety and carefully explaining them that corporation, mutual respect, and mutal economic benefit is the only way to make everyone win. And that China does not seek revenge ever. Right now like edisoneone said, China's weakness maybe miliatary but its strength is in the humanity, peace, and ability to co-exist both with Comminist and non-Communist nation. China can use its strength by responding in kind with violence. If China can do that, there are plenty of Americans like me in the U.S. that will back China in an event the thieves from here decided to kill the Chinese people massively.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.