Author: Mrdevil

how to apply a eng teach without any teaching experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-11 22:10:09 |Display all floors
i start to think im an outsider of this thread...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:12:51 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-11 07:08
you could start by improving your English, I do not know where you come from, but your English here  ...

Nope. im studying it everyday or mintues. btw, im chinese mainland and will really appreciate if any constructive suggestions...

thanks! i will study hard...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:17:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Mrdevil at 2012-1-11 22:17
lotusfly7 Post time: 2012-1-11 15:46
Keeping in mind the 'boss' in the training center has a boss. If they are in bad need to fill the sp ...

Appreciate that.

Msc degree is the only reason the boss share this oppotuny for me. Either way, i will prepare a good lecture for her...btw, im quite confident to teach the person that rural area...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:21:41 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-1-11 16:12
Better not think too much about how to persuade the boss, you have to think about how you can give a ...

that's what im worrying about... i have confidence and passion to teach it but don't know how?

any suggestion to teach eng for adults...could i share the mode that colledge teacher taught me?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-11 22:46:05 |Display all floors
Mrdevil Post time: 2012-1-11 22:04
i really want to list the ways which can persuade the boss to hire me whereas i have no idea about ...

I think that  ........

Takes some thinking about especially with the limited information you present .......

I have made a note of this thread and I will give it some thought this week ........

And maybe get back to you  ..........

Cool ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 23:42:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 06:23:47 |Display all floors
Mrdevil Post time: 2012-1-12 00:12
Nope. im studying it everyday or mintues. btw, im chinese mainland and will really appreciate if a ...

to improve you must speak, read, and listen to English on a regular basis, this is not an easy task, make some friends who speak English clearly( this will make you clear when speaking) read novels (not just study it) watch movies ( one movie at a time, until you can get it all) listen to music or the news, do it every day, and I do mean every day, as much as you can without becoming a "monk" if you do all this your grammar, comprehension and speaking will improve, study grammar too, English grammar can be confusing.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.