Author: Mrdevil

how to apply a eng teach without any teaching experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-11 07:08:43 |Display all floors
you could start by improving your English, I do not know where you come from, but your English here is not good enough to be teaching it. You could just be having a bad day, and if so I am sorry I misjudged your ability.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 15:46:37 |Display all floors
Keeping in mind the 'boss' in the training center has a boss. If they are in bad need to fill the spot then a few good interviews should do it. First with the boss in the training center and then if he recommends you, an interview with his boss. And so on and so on. A literary exam would be prudent as well to see where you are in your English skills. You could take this at a university and take the results in with you to the interview.

If all this sounds like too much then perhaps you should look for something else to do, after all you would be bypassing the degree and certificate as is.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-1-11 16:12:37 |Display all floors
Better not think too much about how to persuade the boss, you have to think about how you can give a demo class which is a must in the hiring procedure.

Confidence in Englsh ability is not enough, you have to work on how to teach English
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 21:56:50 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-1-11 00:21
Sir Senny...you are being very harsh.....Do you expect someone who wants to teach English and who is ...

never mind snappy, the fact is harsh...im surviving or dead in the harsh living...

frankly, i didn't really mind he/she got the certificate or not if his/her ability including oral tone is fine...
im that kind of person...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:04:00 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-1-11 00:34
Oh  .........  !

What is the script when it comes to that poll  ..........  ?

i really want to list the ways which can persuade the boss to hire me whereas i have no idea about it...

but she gives a chance for me lecturing for her after CNY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:06:56 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-1-11 00:39
I cant help you..

I just know you are a really nice guy

I think i can't get yr help either because i have the merit characteristics you mentioned...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:08:31 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-1-11 00:39
Vote for Me and I'll set you free

i will vote for you if you propose the effective method to have the boss hire me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.