Views: 7422|Replies: 7

What's the attraction of tattoo's [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-10 04:12:42 |Display all floors
tatt5.jpg
tatt4.jpg
tatt3.jpg
tatt2.jpg
tatt1.jpg
tatt.jpg
tat5.jpg
tat4.jpg
tat3.jpg
tat1.jpg
tat2.jpg
tat.jpg
I don't see anything fascinating or attractive about Tattoos. I guess are painful, perhaps they can do damage to your body and they cannot be removed without a lot of aggravation.
Why would you want to do this to your body?  
I just do not see anything attractive about Tattoos on your body. The artwork is fantastic but put it somewhere it can be appreciated. Is this a fad like wearing 22 pierced earrings at the same time?
Just thought some insite might change my way of thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 20:13:39 |Display all floors
its counter culture.my mom told my sister not till you are18 so at 16 she gets a a butterfly or gecko or something i cant remember.counter culture has created more stupid fads than any thing i can think of . don’t like your parents music lets create death metal,low riders ,zuit suits what ever . plus tattoos are tradition for soldiers witch makes them tuff.gangs use them because they cant be removed easily lending to the tuff guy image,witch means so do their girlfriends. then you get people with body image issues that need something to feel good about themselves.if it wasn’t a tattoo it would be piercing or face lifts and nose jobs
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 21:06:26 |Display all floors
I agree with Austin.  I don't think tattoos are attractive at all.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-11 21:14:26 |Display all floors
wayves Post time: 2012-1-11 21:06
I agree with Austin.  I don't think tattoos are attractive at all.

{:soso_e181:}
My Brother in Law has his arms covered. They look awful now he's 61 even worse

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:29:21 |Display all floors
chinese saying 身体发肤受之于父母 only in china...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-11 22:40:03 |Display all floors
May be it's a way to attract others,which can also enable you feel distinguished covered by a unique sign.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-12 08:08:28 |Display all floors
I also agree with Austin.  What is the purpose of disfiguring perfectly good skin?  I had an older friend tell me when I was a boy, he got is first, something he liked on his arm, then he felt out of balance so he got "just something" on the other arm.  But then he foud another he liked and got it, later out of balance again, etc., etc., etc.  So it wasn't long before he was tattooed on every part of his body.  One half he liked, one half was for 'balance'.  Seems he wasn't too 'balanced' in his head.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.