Premier Wen urged financial sector to support the "real economy" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-8 22:22:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 22:32:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-1-8 22:34
zglobal Post time: 2012-1-8 22:22
Regime change would be bad. We just need what is an excellent central government, (maybe the world ...

I think the central government has gone from one extreme to another, from too much control to basically no control of many local affairs. I only hope the next government can make some adjustments.

Wen Jiabao has done a great job as a Premier, but some of his approaches are considered too soft or too liberal and have caused more and more criticism.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 06:02:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-9 07:07:59 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-8 22:32
I think the central government has gone from one extreme to another, from too much control to basi ...

The Risk of China: "stopping the reform at the half way"!
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-9 07:15:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-9 07:16

In the latest research made by Sun Liping professor, the explanantion is "the trap of transition". Small loops who focused on its own interests have been come out in the reform and transition. These small loops would hinder the further reform. They wanna to formalize the present half reform system and get the maximum interests for their small loops. It lead to the deformity of social develpment and the accumulation of economic and social problems.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 09:13:13 |Display all floors
Hmm, some of the forum's most respected members over-reacting and having a go at one another...

Some time back I did say that devolving responsibilities to provincial governments will almost invariably see an increase in economic rent seeking behaviour, same that bought down the moribund and necrotic Qing dynatsy, same that bought down the KMT.

The generalissimo and his pack of generalissimi wrote the seminal work in corruption, nepotism and duplicity, although I don't believe the generalissimo was himself corrupt.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 09:15:12 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-1-8 19:04
maybe true for US/UK, Australia, Canada...
Deffo can deny this for D-A-CH.

Looking for something?
Deutschland pulled some aces, if u know where to look...
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.