Author: 468259058

Premier Wen urged financial sector to support the "real economy" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-8 19:04:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-1-8 19:06
zglobal Post time: 2012-1-8 12:36
Practically every o/s Chinese studying or traveling are the children of officials.

maybe true for US/UK, Australia, Canada...
Deffo can deny this for D-A-CH.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-8 19:49:36 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-1-8 13:36
You are right. The high ranking officials don;t care because they are stealing from the country ev ...
  1. Practically every o/s Chinese studying or traveling are the children of officials.
Copy code
Many millions of Chinese travel this year abroad and the figure will hit more than 100 mio in the coming years. I meet/met quite a number of them. I had no idea that they are all offsprings from high ranking officials. Also Chinese students in Japan, and there are many thousands of them, are kids from officials?

Sorry ZG, I've seldom read such a pile of nonsense. Hatred is no sane advisor, it gives a terribly distorted view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 20:44:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-8 20:51:49 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-1-8 21:44
You think it's a pile of nonsense because you have no family in China and live a protected and pri ...

I'll continue to point out any hatred, be it from you or other gang members. I'll do this as long as the mods don't kick me out. You and other regime change proponents will have a hard landing and the disappointment will be almost unbearable. You have to live with it, like it or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 20:52:32 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 20:54:52 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-1-8 20:52
I and a few friends have a habit of asking those we've met on travels over many years. At least 80 ...

Those folks are almost only interested in english speaking countries so far, it seems.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 21:06:30 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.