Views: 4982|Replies: 6

Girls on forum wanting your Email [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-7 14:47:37 |Display all floors
There are a few girls on here that send us guys messages, the messages are almost the same words.
Saw your profile, found i like you, want to know you more, please write my email so I can send my photo,
we can get to know each other all the more,  love has no limits....etc etc etc

In case any of you do not know these are fakes, maybe not even girls, not sure what they want, i never answer them i just delete them.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-7 17:47:00 |Display all floors
{:soso_e181:}We see it all the time bro{:soso_e181:}

Just ignore

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-7 23:02:30 |Display all floors
Why do they say them stuffs, is after a boyfrieng i feel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 06:28:17 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2012-1-8 01:02

well, if you look at there profile it is most often devoid of information, and they do not participate in the site, also they are on other sites such as language sharing, they do the same thing, the messages are nearly exactly the same 99%, they seem to be written by the same person, and you cannot know if they are really girls, or trying to scam guys. there are many on the internet, but i did not think i would see them here too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 06:56:44 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2012-1-8 01:02

Also, they do not want to chat using the site message system, "they want your email address"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 12:09:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-8 13:44
Definitely NOT.

They are after something else.

I think many of these girls are from Africa, sometimes the English is not quite right, but not in an Asian way.
Before anybody complains, different peoples speak English differently, and if you read them carefully you can pick up a direction of where they may come from.
Even US English......... just looking for a bite, its actually a dialect of English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 14:14:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-8 11:43
When Luckily Departed Chairman was still around, I used to get many more posts than I do these day ...

I'd feel luckier if you departed us.  

When can we has this luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.