Author: safaribehn

Human Rights Spin-Off [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-8 02:05:36 |Display all floors
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-7 04:13
So it would seem... But that being said; there are no major powers in the world, old or otherwise e ...

JEFGILULY  let's focus on the human rights in israel as a start. then move on to singapore, bahrain, qatar, ksa, uae.  Post time 2012-1-7 23:15
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

is it just me or other too noticed your lack of honesty here?

What do you think of apartheid state of Israel and human rights of Palestinians?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 03:08:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-7 20:47
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-7 02:39
Human rights is very valid....... hugely valid, but should not be diminished by politicking, nor b ...

I agree, but when that happens you must address it for what it is and not drag the Human Rights down in the mud with them. If you do that, you are working against the ideal of Human Rights, which are not inherently given, but rather a privilege that must be protected and fought for by everyone who believe in them. It is perfectly alright to expose Western lies and violation of rights, but it not alright to use that as an excuse not to try to do better.
Make the latte taste like fiiissshh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 03:17:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 03:31:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-7 20:52
SMITHI Post time: 2012-1-7 19:05
JEFGILULY  let's focus on the human rights in israel as a start. then move on to singapore, bahra ...

I have missed JEFGILULY's post, can't see it.

As for Israel/Palestine, that is a bit off topic, but very well.

I believe for one that Isreal should never have been refounded. But since it was, it's a pretty useless sentiment to hold on to. Israel exists and Palestine unfortunately does not, yet.

I don't keep close track on the violence of either side, so I don't have the full picture in my head. As far as I'm concerned they're both guilty, or more precisely I hold religious fundamentalism and die hard stubborness responcible for this never ending conflict. I sympathize fist and foremost with the Palestineans, simply because they are the weaker side, but I don't always endorse their strategies and actions. I think it was wrong of the West not to give Hamas a chance when they won the election we orchastrated, and I think the West Bank ought to be given independence sooner rather than later. I am also fiercly against Israeli settling there, they have no business colonizing it. All their illegal settlements should be vacated.

However it must be said; had the religious extremists and racists on either side adhered by the Human Rights agreement, there would be no reason for them to be segregated and they could just as well have shared the land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 03:31:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-7 20:38

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 03:32:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-7 20:38

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-8 03:32:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by safaribehn at 2012-1-7 20:41

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.