Views: 7661|Replies: 16

how good ( or bad ) is China in educating its kids ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-4 22:30:07 |Display all floors
how good ( or bad ) is China in educating its kids ?
how good ( or bad ) is the rest of the world in educating their kids?  

99% of the schools in the world do a very bad job of cultivating and educating the kids to :

promote creativity, initiative, curiosity.

The 1 % who can do it well will rule the world.

I will say the 1% all come from the Western countries.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 22:40:41 |Display all floors
99% of the schools exist to kill curiosity, kill initiative, kill creativity.

99% of the schools exist to produce workers for the queen bees.

99% of the schools exist for the sake and employment  and health of the teachers and headmasters, and to pass mediocre exams.

1% exist to help the kids to be become leaders and Steve Jobs.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 22:52:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-1-4 22:57

schools exist to rob kids of their creativity, initiative and curiosity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  is the youngest President and band major of her school military band.
she got so many ideas, want to do so much.

but the teachers put up  so many road blocks , all they do is to put road blocks and being negative
I am very angry with the teachers and headmaster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 23:25:08 |Display all floors
Schools are a training ground for conformity. Being conformed to society is a very useful tool for the government. Wonder why so the majority of the Germans did so many cruel acts? It is the SYSTEM. The system controls the people who are unable to break free from the group. Any country can become the next Germany or Japan. One of the signs a society is ready for control is the bystander effect of the crowd walking past a person in need.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 00:09:42 |Display all floors
no good schools, how to produce the Steve Jobs and the Einsteins, even a mini Steve Jobs?

XXXXX is in a Chinese school.

if it is a good school in a Western country,

XXXXXX will be helped by the school, instead of being hindered  by the school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 23:11:02 |Display all floors
How about your country?

You may provide fine example here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-6 13:47:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-1-6 13:39
Bash the Germans now. We are all anti-Teuton Bastards.

Or did I miss something in this unspeakab ...

Yes you missed something(as usual). My point is, any country, any race, any people can be made to behave just like the nazis if the "correct" system is used. The system make ordinary people do evil.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.