This post was edited by aa@edward at 2012-1-3 21:26|
The western world has seen the greatest lie of all times. What is a Valentine Day or what is a Halloween Day celebration? It is merely about commercial business gimmicks!!
Repeating: Believe or not to believe:
Am in total agreement with Mr Zhu's assertion to BAN religious obedience of all CPC members because China or CPC always does have its own national ideology and most importantly, the following captions do carry weight in his insistence:
1. Religions have more than double faces when these faiths come to knock against each other; and whose side would CPC take to oversee such religious malaises or mudslinging, if therein consists of CPC Christians, CPC Catholics, CPC Taoists, CPC Buddhists, CPC Muslims, CPC Hindus, CPC ... ... ... .?
2. Yes, all these centuries of troubles throughout the world were seen the causes of religious fights for supremacy of one's god; but yet none has ever seen a real god in effect other than illusions or wishes to see one in their life time.
3. If the faithfuls do believe there have been gods to govern their livesand livings, then none should have ever raped, conquered and destroyed anotherin the most brutal ways we have heard of, read about and witnessed in ourliving souls other than those sacrificed or dead ones.
4. China is a democracy that beholds its own ideology whether modified orimproved upon Marxist but the main aim is that China is galloping like ridingon a chariot with powerful horse_powers now in New China. It cannot afford toallow religions to divide the mental attentions within CPC for there are morethan 1.5 billion Chinese living mouths to feed and care for into a bizarre eraof new conflicts and wars which is already a humongous task; hence why be moretroubled by religious conflicts. CPC needs only to soothe the beliefs of faithsof its population or the faithfuls of religious subjects; and to allow them toobey their own faiths without prosecution except when such religious fightsspill over to cause a disruption to social orders of the country.
5. Foreign religious missionaries arenot gods nor messengers of gods if they can’t even talk or see their“Almighty(s)” at all; but many have been known to promote divisions amongpeople, the weaker folks in troubles are gullible ones and are messier onestoo. Who would you side? So, it is unwise to allow CPC members to tag on religions in their backgroundswhilst the country is needing CPC members to carry on the jobs of feedingbillion of them all just inside China alone.
6. Religious wars are still beingfought and faithfuls have been had in many awesome ways!