Author: 468259058

A Chinese lady nearly frozen to death in the "Happy New Year Day".   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-4 08:18:17 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-1-3 12:55
Solution 1:
The poor couple could suit the construction subconstractors in law court.

yes I understand that.

It is not worth to go to the court for lawsuit if you are too poor.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 09:34:51 |Display all floors
are these events only happened in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 09:40:44 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-1-3 10:38
Mainland China has a few of rich people now.

But, more importantly, mainland China still has a hug ...

Very poetic, now why don't you give up half your monthly salary for these unfortunate folks to show your charity and bleeding heart? You should always act first instead of relying on the Government, why not donate half your wealth to these poor unfortunate folks? Why blame the government when you yourself are not acting?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-1-4 10:21:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-4 10:21
leonhong Post time: 2012-1-4 09:34
are these events only happened in china?

I don't know if these events happened outside of China.

No matter whether these events happens only in mainland China or not, I  think it's unfair for our migrant workers.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 10:33:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-4 10:34
Tien Post time: 2012-1-4 09:40
Very poetic, now why don't you give up half your monthly salary for these unfortunate folks to sho ...

My salary has always been above the averaged salary in my city, or in Bejing, since my graduation.  Here we don't talk about the charity but responsibility.

Are the following the responsibilities of government and leaders?
1. We call a guy in his own land by "migrant" worker. A worker need to register a special "Passport" (暂住证) in his own country. Is it fair for "migrant" worker?

2. "Migrant" workers couldn't get their wages years after due time. And it's a common phenomenon in our country.
Is it a shame of government and leaders?

3. "Migrant" workers have few of legal rights to get back their wages under the present law system. They don't have the legal right to unit together, such as joining their own labor union, not having the pratical right to file a law suit in local law court. They could only realize their rights through getting a command of higher ranking leaders through petition (上访). They would get the justice by hurting themselves.
Is it a shame of government and leaders?

Why don't you ask the government and leaders (politicians) know their responsibilities and help the poor migrant workers, but ask charity to help those migrant workers?

Why don't we solve the problem , but relieve the pains of those migrant workers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 10:40:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-1-4 10:46
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-1-3 14:03
can you be HONEST, is the number of people suffering from poverty becoming less or more?
What was the number 30, 20, even 10 years ago?
Which country can get rid of poverty at the speed like China under the great leadership of CCP?
The only solution is carefully keep this great momentum without causing major turbulence in China.
With the accumulation of wealth, more and more people will be protected by social security network and most importantly more people will have better education and do not behave so stupidly as they are doing.  

Of course, both progresses were made and deterioration took place in our society.

I listed a case of unfairness and unjustice in our society here. And you can list many progresses here or in the thread:
changes around us

If the cases are true and exist in our society, please not silence the one who posted the case. I think you, as an above 18-year-old guy, have enough courage to face the cases of unjustice and unfairness as well as the cases of progress.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-4 10:44:45 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-1-4 10:33
My salary has always been above the averaged salary in my city, or in Bejing, since my graduation. ...

The Government is not there to solve everything, you talk like a useless human being you know why? You can talk about all these poetic stuff, but yet you expect others to act on it, you can talk about how it's all the Government fault, but you know what? The Government cannot solve everything, society is still built on inequalities, those inequalities have to be lessen overtime, China is continuing to progress, that is a good thing. We don't need spoilt losers to tell us what the Government should do when the Government have far bigger and more pressing priorities to deal with. Nobody can be perfect everywhere. China is not America or Europe or Japan, China is still a very poor country compared to any of the develop world, and thus will always face the problems of the less develop nations, a problem that can only be solved with further modernization, get that idea into your poetic skull. Why don't you compare China today to China 20 years ago or more appropriately China to India, and realize how good you have it. Now i want you to ask yourselves honestly, if the Government have to solve every single one of the thousands of petitions monthly, the best way for them to solve this headache is for a bleeding heart good Samaritan like you to donate your own savings to help 5 of these less fortunate souls than you, until then put up or shut up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.