Views: 2884|Replies: 5

China must export some new jet fighters in 2012, let's do it. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-3 04:36:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 08:57:28 |Display all floors
exporting weapons to a foreign country is good for geopolitical expanding, wherever our weapons get exported to, there is our influence sphere

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 09:56:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-3 09:57

where ever any weapons get exported to they get used .but there must be balance.in america there is a need all the time for fresh guns because those that use them need to lose them before they get caught with  them and linked to a murder. the bureau of alcahol tobaco and firearms does all it can to keep guns from entering the usa, ironic when you think about it considering my fellow americans are the biggest  producers and that in other parts of the world people dont necesarily destroy the weapon after a single use
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 10:20:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-1-3 10:26

no i dont own any weapons manufacturing plants i am just commenting on the the hypocrisy of it. i know america sells guns and weapons all over the planet .i know the neighbors of the countries it sells to also need to buy guns and weapons to create balance . but the whole reason the guns are sold in the first place is my government  uses them to destabilize whole regions. i dont like it but there it is. if you or i did it we would be called criminals and rightly so.the american goverment is not the only ones to do this.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 21:23:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 08:50:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.