- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
This post was edited by greendragon at 2012-1-3 12:17|
80% of the EAST ASIAN - (New Middle Kingdom) is DOMESTIC, and the remainder 20% is EXTERNAL.
Internal New Middle Kingdom, there is COMMON LANGUAGE known as the PUTONGHUA - however there is 2 types of writings, the "complex characters" used by Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong. It's rich with "philosophical clues". The second is used by Mainland China, Thailand, Malaya, Singapore and I understand Vietnam is also teaching "simplified characters".
Korea seems to have terminated Chinese writings, while Japan, Vietnam, Thailand uses their own "aphabetical" type writings. The Koreans is bigger with the CHRISTIAN CULT system, while Hong Kong, Singapore lesser so.
The major dialect of ECONOMIC strength is CANTONESE, FUJIEN, KOREAN, JAPANESE.
Globally, ENGLISH controls almost 30% of the global GNP - mostly the British Club core, and the American "english underclasses" state. The English language seems to be the GLOBAL COMMON LANGUAGE at the moment, (replacing French in Europe, and Putonghua in East Asia)
The language with powerful economic value includes GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH.
While there is a lesser language but STRATEGICALLY important, Russian, Portugese, Italian languages!
Enjoying Retirement Chats