Author: xuerengui

Flood the first world countries with immigrants and refugees   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-10 08:40:06 |Display all floors
Now why do you advocate such abuses onto these innocent refugees? why on earth would you want to use them in this cruel way, do you advocate the torture of refugees so much that you would send them to such a despicable place???? It's hard enough for us slaves of the free-world as it is. Did you know that Democracy in Australia is compulsory?
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 08:45:01 |Display all floors
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-5 13:15
Have you even read the declaration? You ought to have pretty compelling arguing skills if you are to ...

Yes very pretty words, but they mean nothing now, the US government can over ride them at any time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 08:49:11 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-1-5 22:06
seneca,

You should really come to the US.  Your perceptions are not really based in reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:26:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-1-10 13:41
seneca Post time: 2012-1-10 10:15
So Qaddafi "stepped down" and was an ordinary citizen of Libya... But he was the country's richest ...

He had no bank account you dolt~! Don't you ever bother to read and learn?  What did the Serb say that lived with the Gadaffis about his frugakity, ??

Take the time to listen to the interview instead of being a trained chimp that spouts what you are told to say.
Interview of Gadaffi kitchen worker tells about Gadaffi family life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4 ... ure=player_embedded

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:28:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-1-10 13:31
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-10 08:40
Now why do you advocate such abuses onto these innocent refugees? why on earth would you want to use ...

I wonder who Ronny is talking about since he did not address his remarks to anyone in particular, just talking to himself I guess.

Where is refugees, What refugees?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 13:37:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-1-10 13:38
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-10 08:19
I'll take a look on it. I doubt I'll be convinced he was a regular chap though. I'm interested in  ...

You doubt you'll be convinced?? Why did you not tell me you were programmed robot  at the beginning??, you pretend to be a thinking human, and when Ido all the research and bring the material to you you say "I don't think I'll be convinced" before you even look at it.

Stop wasting my time you brainless moron.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 14:31:07 |Display all floors
safaribehn Post time: 2012-1-6 04:03
The declartion stand on it's own regardless of what  does. People like me who honestly believe in t ...

The declaration has already lost one leg, your government can ignore it now any time it wants, if the people of the USA look like doing more than protesting they will all get locked up, so when you finally wake up, you better act swiftly

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.