Author: stevenen

A lack of mutual respect on these forums?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-1-10 00:34:26 |Display all floors
block the post for long time--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:29:25 |Display all floors
I am an American and I can say that Chinese especially those site had behave pretty well. We must remember that it is with all the thieves in the U.S. continously attack China including pretending to be friend while sending spies and puppets to hurt China and send weapons to  Taiwan while in agreement in one China policy signed by Richard Nixon.

This is the first time I have been to this site forum also. I had been to many thieves' worshippers and thieves sympathizers' forum in the past, and all I heard was is how evil the Chinese are  and how bad the way they governing themselves. WhenI brought up the fact that Chinese are just trying to stop thieves from infiltrating into their country and creat war the way they had been doing in the Middle East, they call me a terrible name and then their moderators just add o the problem and block me.

I had been to Islamonline.net/English forum, I had very good experience there as well. The moderators seems to tolerate thieves worshippers in the U.S.and Europe well which I support and appreciate. No matter how bad thieves and thieves worshippers are, they are human beings too and they should be given a chance. Maybe moderators should edit some of their language style so normal people can understand their poin, but I think even thieves and thieves worshippers are allow to post their propaganda. At least they are talking instead f being on the ground killing people.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:34:26 |Display all floors
stevenen Post time: 2012-1-2 08:53
Forums can be like drinks parties. There are two types;

(a) You meet interesting people. You have a ...

The best way to respect each other is to stick to the issue or topic instead of personal attack and name calling that is not related to the issue. Most forums that belong to the thieves worshippers in the U.S. always allow name calling and swearing as long as it is against thieves in the U.S.'s victims in other country. I hope China will remain different from the thieves' website and allow everyone to have their say about the issue.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.