Author: stevenen

A lack of mutual respect on these forums?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-9 13:28:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 13:32:07 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-1-9 12:41
This is the usual making one faction fight another.

To allay suspicion, he says the Chinese in Chin ...

I don't know stevenen, why bring me into this?

"Go suck eggs!"? This thread is about a "lack of mutual respect" on this Forum and here you are proving it

You come back as lau_guan_dim and your first order of business is not to wow us with your commentary and analysis of a fast breaking news story BUT to attack several members? (How many ghosts do you have here anyway?)

Fail!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 14:02:02 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2012-1-9 13:28
Markwu is a self-confessed oldie.

Dear Jinseng,
When I read, I can hear nothing but more intonation and pronunciation. Haven't you noticed Markwu or Wowzers a little bit 6 years later than the Chinese lunar new year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 14:02:37 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 14:12:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 14:31:31 |Display all floors
I am in China right now and I had many bad experiences then good but I know in every part of the world there are good and bad people I'm so lucky to have met kind strangers who helped me and who can speak some English but honestly the bad outweighs the good hands down I never felt so disrespected and so low as a human being since coming to China and not everyone in China are bad its just the people you meet can be anyone but that's what you get when you decide to teach abroad since the U.S. economy sucks right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 15:17:05 |Display all floors
Most people here are great, even the ones i disagree with,only bad ones are noticeable because they disagree with me, apart from that everyone is cool
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.