Views: 9830|Replies: 34

Yuan Appreciation Causing US Recession?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-1 03:38:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-1 03:41

In the US, we have already noticed that the price at WarlMart rose by at least 10%. This pushes a large number of Americans into bankruptcy. I observe that many Americans are constantly drunk and they have no IQ. Now, 50% Americans are living in low income household. The US democracy means the top rich continue their relentless rape of US asset. The US congress is hired as their ax-man.

If the Chinese Yuan continues to rise too quickly, contrary what the US racist politicians claimed, the US is likely to collapse economically.

What do you think?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 05:30:23 |Display all floors
Well, If the Yuan appreciated too quickly it would have devastating effects on the Chinese economy, inflation sky-rocketing would just be the beginning.  What the USA needs is for it's artificially over valued dollar  to be properly valued, but this would lower the US's buying ability, and so the rich will not even contemplate it, instead they want to tell others what to do individually, China has the biggest consumer market, they want the Chinese to be able to afford more goods from the USA.

Some companies lower there prices in China just to get the sales, Microsoft being one of these companies we all know about. in 2009 I bought an "Oxford" Chinese English  dictionary, for about 17RMB ( about $AUD3.00) in Australia such a book would be about $AUD 20.00. on the inside of the books front cover was words to the effect of "this book is for sale in mainland China only. Proving that profits can be made in the west at much lower prices.
In the past, profit by volume of sales was the mainstay averaging about 22% mark-up, but then the idea of having your cake and eating it too went haywire, and "what the market can bare" became the new catch phrase, in other words "what most fools will pay " you will notice many items are introduced at very high prices, this is to catch the "fools" that must have a new item immediately, after a short time the price comes down for the rest of us.
Have you ever noticed the 80% off sales, they still make a profit. What caused the recession in the USA was mismanagement, the difference between US  importers and exporters, Importers could buy heaps of Chinese goods and resell them at low prices and still make a huge profit ( sale by volume) the exporters were at a disadvantage, US wages being so high comparatively, so they moved off shore, not just to China but other low wage countries, denying their own people jobs. This kind of thing went around and around, until it affected many more US workers, people stopped buying american made because they cannot afford it. but, what was worse was that the Chinese government was able to control it's own economy, which it needed to do, or China's own economy would have collapsed.
The west saw a virtually untapped market of over a billion consumers, and at a time when their own economic bubbles were bursting or about to burst they jumped ship in their leaking life rafts and like a greedy kid seeing a huge cake dripping with chocolate they could see nothing else. They gorged themselves, and when they felt the pain of their gluttony they blamed the cake. Blind greed is the cause, mismanaged blind greed. The US government not wanting to admit that the US system was to blame of course blamed the Chinese.
Attitude is also to blame, the US government bailed out the banks rather than the people( victims) who were ripped off. Imagine if they had of given the money to those affected, to the poor, the amount of stimulus to to economy may have saved many jobs as the poor spent the money, rather than the bankers who save themselves. you can't stimulate an economy by giving money to the rich.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 08:26:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 08:29:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 10:44:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-1 10:45
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-1 05:30
Well, If the Yuan appreciated too quickly it would have devastating effects on the Chinese economy,  ...

When Chinese Yuan appreciate, I believe the inflation in China would drop. For example, it will be much cheaper to import crude oil and soy beans for China.

Australia may have a small-community oriented government. The US has not. So, I am surprised that you think the US government really cares about the country. Poll shows that the Americans view their congressmen with less respect than criminals. Let me tell you: no, the US government does not care. The US politicians care about their own pocket and their need for security - a paranoid reaction due to their constant fear rooted in Christian culture. Ideology based election put these mentally ill Christians into US offices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 10:48:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-1-1 10:48
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-1-1 08:26
Go check your facts, 50% of the population does not live below the poverty line. The actual figure i ...

I am blown away by your ignorance and poor reading skill. Please read what kind of Americans are 50% now.

A sweater sold at US WalMart has a price tag $ 118. The price when China shipped it out is $5. Guess who made the other $113.

I find it lunatic to blame the US economic collapse on China. The US Christian racists have a history of such behaviors. I encourage you to read the history of US Chinese Exclusion Act and to read about how the US politicians blamed economic difficulty on China in 1800.

The US has itself to blame - from reckless spending, greed, borrowing, to the massive wars over seas. The problem of Christian Sinophobia is that it is not rationally. It is like a faith in Ghod, the Sinophobia is irrational and extremely disgusting.

To both Democrats and Republicans, you get the picture completely reversed. If WalMart sells at a higher price, Americans CANNOT afford it; and no one will buy the product. WalMart and the company will both starve.

China is helping the US by adding these values into America. In the sweater case, American importing from China adds $113 free money per sweater into the US. The US is not thankful for such an economic aid.

If the US stop importing from China, it will have to import from other countries. If the US completely "relocate" these back into America, then the price of these goods will be too high that the companies will not sell any and go bankrupt.

The Americans are used to a life style that is a bubble. The US life style is supported by China. But the Americans are so arrogant and they would not see the fact. They go to expensive wars and a political system that favors billionaires and greed.

So, Americans, wake up. Even when all American jobs are moved back to the US, the US will still adjust to a MUCH poorer, say 50% poorer, living standard. This is the reality. So stop, stop blaming China for your own reckless and expensive wars, your own laziness, your own failed education and your own delusional lifestyle dependent on borrowed money and using US dollar as world reserve currency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 11:31:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.