Author: machjo

English and racism. [Copy link] 中文

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-11 12:09:00 |Display all floors

Very funny, frato Temico!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 17:07:59 |Display all floors

I know a school does. You have interest?

It even hires a German graduates from an Australian University! So weird!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 20:46:19 |Display all floors

Don't evade the question bossel BHAI !!

I ask you again,
" Who was that IDIOT who kept HARPING on the "OED" and its REPUTABILTY."

If that is still not comprehensible to your HINDLISH-infested mentality, then allow me to rephrase it,
" Who was the idiot to first mention the "OED" and kept referring again and again about it being "reputable" and who had also quoted from it  this passage, "The variations of English that are addressed in the OED [Oxford English Dictionary] are British English, American English, Australian English, New Zealand English, the Englishes of the Indian subcontinent, Southern Africa, and the Caribbean, among others." ?

Just because you don't like the definition of "Bread" by the OED doesn't mean it is not reputable, or does it??

BTW, writing in CAPS is a means to emphasize the written words since there is no  "BOLD" characters key in this forum. Shouting at HINDLISH-yapping bumpkins? You must really be going bonkers if you think that I have that kind of time and energy to waste!!

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-12 10:34:00 |Display all floors

Dunkie

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-12 10:58:47 |Display all floors

Read the answers before speaking of evasion, frato Temico!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-13 05:27:21 |Display all floors

You can say anything to please yourself, bossel farto BHAI!!

If it were not for your HINDLISH-yapping mentality you would know that what you quoted from the "OED" actually REFUTES your claim  that “ There are lots of varieties of English, each has the SAME value”.

Read again the passage that you quoted which I repeat below,

"The variations of English that are addressed in the OED [Oxford English Dictionary] are British English, American English, Australian English, New Zealand English, the Englishes of the Indian subcontinent, Southern Africa, and the Caribbean, among others."

and then tell why didn't the "OED" write, "Indian English", "South African English", Carribean English", etc., just like they did with British English, American English, ......New Zealand English, instead of the "Englishes of the Indian subcontinent, ..........." since you claim that "each has the same value"??
Also, does or does not the reference "among others" refer to HINDLISH, SINGLISH, CHINGLISH, SPANGLISH, etc., etc. By your HINDLISH-infested reasoning, all these "-lishes" must have the same value, or don't they, yeah bossel farto BHAI ???

I told you before and I repeat again, "Try your tricks on some HINDLISH-yapping bumpkin like yourself and not on me, boy! As the Americans say, " I'll chew you alive and spit out the bones.!! " Cow-DUNG bread gobbling creatures-------------aaaaarrgh!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

bossel has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-13 07:25:17 |Display all floors

Learn linguistics 1st, frato Temico!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.