Views: 9437|Replies: 32

Chocolate improves arterial circulation, study shows   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-27 03:22:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-12-27 05:47:49 |Display all floors
puts a fire in your Loins
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 09:59:51 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 10:32:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-12-27 11:58:06 |Display all floors
Make sure it is free of crunchy cream.I had it many times but one from US told and warned about the butter sorted in the chocolate.I havent succeded in locating black raw chocolate in USA.I usually take chcolate powder with milk assorted(sugar free but add aspertame) before go to bed and feel better in the night.Its give me a smooth sleeping without any distruption and risen up BP and chest discomfort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 12:32:12 |Display all floors
Just bought some more extra dark today. No not women, chocolate silly.

I love my chocolate. And I like it best dark, although milk chocolate will do in a pinch.

Sometimes I consume it with extra crunchy peanut butter. Or sipping coffee while letting a piece of dark melt in my mouth.

No wonder I'm mahogany . . .

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-12-31 13:00:28 |Display all floors
it makes little brother...bigger...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.