Views: 11832|Replies: 30

Persia we support you but stop doing this!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-26 03:33:45 |Display all floors
Russia Today

Iranian woman faces execution by stoning or hanging An Iranian woman, Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, sentenced to death for adultery, will be executed either by stoning or hanging, the head of local justice department of East Azerbaijan province said on Sunday. She had been sentenced to death by stoning in 2006, but due to the public outrage her execution was suspended. At the same time, she was sentenced to ten years in prison after being found guilty of complicity her husband's murder. Local judiciary authorities are still discussing whether she is to be stoned to death or hanged, the semi-official ISNA news agency reports.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 12:45:28 |Display all floors
Accessory to murder? Adultery?

How about hot tar and feathers then?

Happy New Year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 12:47:44 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-26 12:45

Persia is not perfect they don’t' pepper spray people but they do some stuff that even Amerikkkan police don't do so i thought it would be good to stop that practice.

Happy New Year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 18:31:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2011-12-27 18:55
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-26 12:45

Well the crime of adultery definitely deserves punishment more severe than tar and feathers. In the West the "tarred and feathered" look would probably come back in fashion and having the treatment at public expense would be unfair to hairdressers.

After centuries of Judaic traditions been watered down by Christianity, the Prophet Mohammed sought to return his followers and the world back on the path of righteousness.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 18:40:12 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2011-12-26 18:31
Well the crime of adultery definitely deserves punishment more severe than tar and feathers. In th ...

I understand. I was throwing a little fare for the above poster to accept; sarcastically of course.

But hot tar and feathers has to hurt like all get up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 11:32:29 |Display all floors
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-12-26 18:40
I understand. I was throwing a little fare for the above poster to accept; sarcastically of course ...

I realized that, my comments were also tongue-in-cheek. However I do agree with SMITHI regarding stoning it is a barbaric practice.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 12:01:52 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2011-12-27 11:32
I realized that, my comments were also tongue-in-cheek. However I do agree with SMITHI regarding s ...

Hence my "tongue-in-cheek" comment 'tar and feather' her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.