Views: 7894|Replies: 3

[My 2011] My looking-back for 2011 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-23 11:49:47 |Display all floors

My looking-back for 2011

I don't know. It's just that I need to get out of this mess where I found myself to be a redundant. Every day, people keep passing by like i never exist. There is nothing i can do to reverse this phenomenon, just like that, nothing. I don't know how long i can keep going like this. Nobody knows when i am going to collapse, not even myself. Every night before i hit the sack, i have to spend at least one hour thinking why i got myself into this mess. But no matter how hard i try, I just can't figure it out. So days passed, years passed, still, no results. This has been going this way for almost 8 years. However, something happened today. I finally figured it out. It's all about me. It's I that made all these happened. So after a long period of thinking, i decided to change myself. I want to be another me, like the one exists on the other earth in that movie. It's a different one, a new one, not a shadow of me. I started to feel awesome from that moment on. I can almost predict good things are coming to me. So i am waiting, waiting, waiting....I will see u on the other side of the river.

Jay Zhao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 13:19:13 |Display all floors
Cheer up, lad!

Glad that you decided for a change. Wish you every success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 18:03:26 |Display all floors
he wants to be Jay Chou, not Jay Zhao.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-8-23 10:08:56 |Display all floors
to be frank ,changes does not be made in a minute .I guess you have been determining to change all the time in the past eight years ,obviously you did not make it .the biggest difference this time is that you noted it down and post it here .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.