Views: 4843|Replies: 4

Real name train tickets selling system——a gift presented by MOR [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-21 14:04:06 |Display all floors
Thanks for the real name train tickets selling system presented by MOR.
There will be less train tickets scalpers, less higher price tickets. Imagine that train crews check the accordance between ID number printed on the ticket with the ticket user seriously and carefully. Maybe we will eradicate train tickets scalpers completely.
This year, it will be much easier for many people to tickets.
Some people cry, some laugh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 09:01:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ronny at 2012-1-9 11:02

A question, If i want to book two tickets to obtain two seat or two sleeper births together, do I need to use two ID's. Usually i get a friend or the hotel to book my tickets, i don't want to get a ticket to Suzhou instead of Xuzhou by mistake{:soso_e120:}
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-9 17:26:01 |Display all floors
i got 6 tickets on the so-called the most difficult log-in website,www.12306.cn, a few days ago.

all the tickets are hotline tickets which i dreamed of obtaining, but always failed, years before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 08:52:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2012-1-10 08:53
Ronny Post time: 2012-1-9 09:01
A question, If i want to book two tickets to obtain two seat or two sleeper births together, do I ne ...

Yes, that's right. One ticket, one ID or passport number. So far, for the high speed trains, I had no problems at all. On the other hand my wife, tried to get 3 tickets for our ai, her husband and their daughter on 12306.cn for several days and failed each time. Finally we've decided to send them home by plane although they never took an airplane before and they seemed tobe rather scared.  
Good thing is they will get home 2 days before they had planned!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-10 09:22:16 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-1-10 10:52
Yes, that's right. One ticket, one ID or passport number. So far, for the high speed trains, I had ...

I like flying, but I enjoy the train more, fast or slow, soft or hard, it's a chance to meet a few people,
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.