NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 05:32:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 08:36:10 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-4-28 05:16
If Mao passed his power to Deng too soon, while greedy hyenas were ready and poised to regorged he ...

Freeing China does not entail the cruel persecution of its best people - the intellectuals who could have taken China forward at that time were sent to labour in the fields at exactly the time China most needed them. Make no mistake, saltyballs, Mao wanted only unopposed and total power for himself. He didn't care about China or its people.
He took China backwards - encouraging the sick idea of the "noble peasant" - in other words almost exactly what Pol Pot wanted to achieve in Cambodia and look how that ended.
It is probably true that Mousey was the right leader to head the revolution, but afterwards, he should have been moved sideways and allowed those with brains and a vision for the future to rule. Instead he almost succeeded in returning China to the Middle Ages while he defiled underage girls and twisted himself up on happy pills.
You need to get this idea that he was a good man out of your head. He was a ruthless, self-interested maniac.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 03:13:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 09:21:27 |Display all floors
Let's examine saltandpepper's response here logically, shall we?

All you could do is to regurgitate your rabies carrying foam with no base and fact at all, just to please yourself with your delusion.

Nice start, salty. I'm pretty sure I am not rabid. The total absence of foaming at the mouth and hydrophobia would appear to confirm this. I visited my very good friend, Doctor Chen, who also confirms I do not have rabies.

There is no one in the history of mindkind that could match the savagery and gluttenous of hyenas broods of the psychopath sl ut of victoria that bedded and sodomised every man she could lay her legs on then declared herself as a "virgin".

By gluttenous, I presume you mean gluttony? Note how he uses dehumanising language, and emotive, massively exaggerated words to appeal directly to the primitive emotions. This is a trick used by manipulative politicians and advertisers when they think their audience is of peasant or illiterate level intelligence. This kind of feeble and laughable rhetoric was used throughout history as a means of belittling and making their target appear less than human or subhuman. In the 21st century, it is little more than pathetically laughable. I guess Mao would have approved of your hollow rhetoric though, so pat yourself on the back for that one (just make sure the rabies foam doesn't spill on the carpet when you do it, there's a good chap)
Victoria sodomised every man she could lay her legs on? Now, this is fantastic. I have visions of an old lady with floor length dress chasing Jack The Ripper down foggy London alleyways, grasping her crown on her head with one hand and presumably her giant, massively erect clitoris in the other. Quite disturbing, but comic at the same time. Not unlike salty himself, I guess.

Every corner of this world have been ravaged and plundered while these psychopaths cling permanently to two stolen gagrgantuan continents while continue to point their blood saturated fingers at others.

Now where to begin? Firstly, I guess with the obvious. It has been pretty common knowledge for quite a few centuries now that the world is in fact spherical. That means round, like a ball, salty - after seeing your attempt at gluttony, I thought it best to spell that out clearly for you - therefore, it doesn't have corners. D- for your geography homework and that was for spelling your own name with only one mistake. Psychopaths with blood saturated fingers? I'm sure even psychopaths maintain a certain level of hygiene and possess a certain level of intelligence, so after murdering wantonly, I'm pretty sure they would want to cover their tracks. Having blood saturated fingers and constantly drawing attention to them by pointing would be a pretty bad career move for them. Better rethink that one, salty, me old mucker.

Gluttenous insatiable ravenous hyenas are bad enough for mankind, but combined with their psychopatic DNA, that takes the cake.

Wow, three hate-filled adjectives for those hyenas this time. Nice, but you may want to keep it more simple. In creative writing class, I was taught not to get TOO flowery with the adjectives as they break up the narrative flow. For the record, I lived 35 years in England and did not see a single hyena, except on telly. Now you are telling me that in fact our queen is a hyena? I checked a 5 pound note and find the similarity tenuous at best. I think she looks more like John McEnroe in drag than a hyena, to be honest, but hey, that's just me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.