Views: 8672|Replies: 10

Suggest some instrumental war music [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-20 03:46:10 |Display all floors
War is the theme.  

Listen to my music box for example.

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 10:22:05 |Display all floors
Sorry that I failed to open the music box. Maybe you can change the name of your tracks, allowing those like me to know you picks.
BTW, I also have a preference for the music of war theme, like Star Wars, Saving Private Ryan, Pearl Harbour. Oops, I found all of them are from O.S.T.s( Original Soundtrack)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-23 22:02:25 |Display all floors
travellinglight Post time: 2011-12-23 10:22
Sorry that I failed to open the music box. Maybe you can change the name of your tracks, allowing th ...

@travellinglight,

Were you not able to listen to the tracks in my music box? I could not understand what you meant by your failure to open the music box. I have the tracks on auto mode which means if you visit my space the sound tracks will be played automatically.

Do you have original soundtrack of those themes that you mentioned? I would love to listen to those OSTs. You can create a music box of your own and upload them so that I can listen to them visiting your space. You can also post MP3 links.

Thank you for your suggestion BTW.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 11:55:06 |Display all floors
stealth Post time: 2011-12-23 22:02
@travellinglight,

Were you not able to listen to the tracks in my music box? I could not understa ...

Yeah, I mean I am really not able to listen to your tracks. I had a music box on my homepage before, but when I found this problem, I remove the module and have no more uploaded music...As for the OSTs I've mentioned above, if you would like to help me with the problem, I will definite upload more, or you can easily find sources from Google music or other online music websites by yourself:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-24 22:37:42 |Display all floors
travellinglight Post time: 2011-12-24 11:55
Yeah, I mean I am really not able to listen to your tracks. I had a music box on my homepage befor ...

OK, let me see if I can do something about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 18:10:44 |Display all floors
stealth Post time: 2011-12-23 22:02
@travellinglight,

Were you not able to listen to the tracks in my music box? I could not understa ...

I only notice the list of the track1- track N, it can't play by automaticlly.
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 18:11:09 |Display all floors
lnjiajia Post time: 2012-10-27 18:10
I only notice the list of the track1- track N, it can't play by automaticlly.

Why you like war music?
I like tender music
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.