Author: robert237

Land of the free, Home of the arrested [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-2 11:39:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-2 10:23
The only question the last two posts raise is whether seneca is a ghost of revolutionar or
revolutio ...

Like you are the ghost of marble head.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 11:41:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-2 10:23
The only question the last two posts raise is whether seneca is a ghost of revolutionar or
revolutio ...

Can robber avoid getting into trouble?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-2 12:54:47 |Display all floors
It doesn't really matter who is the ghost, seneca and revolutionar are the same person.
Living in Malaysia and hoping for some crumbs from the table of a thieving capitalist for
repeating western propaganda on a Chinese forum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-2 12:59:11 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-4-2 12:54
It doesn't really matter who is the ghost, seneca and revolutionar are the same person.
Living in Ma ...

Hobby

My hobby to break stone heads
To capture robbers in their crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 16:09:34 |Display all floors
Karan M:

I am shocked at how brutal and inhuman the US police are and no I am not being facetious. They kneel on suspects forcing their mouths to the ground, not allowing them to breathe, not one policemen but five or six, basically asphyxiating the suspect to death, and this is usually after a brutal beating with a nightstick to the face and vital parts of the body. Even if the person survives, he or she will most likely be a cripple for life. This in case after case. You can see the same pattern in both the above cases. They beat/asphyxiated a man to death in both cases. Here is one more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/20 ... -ill_n_2711629.html
http://rt.com/usa/man-death-police-disabled-534/

What is wrong with the US, that they allow themselves to be brutalized in this fashion?

Add all the cases of police just shooting kids, teenagers and there is something seriously wrong with their culture of violence.

habal:

So many cases of human rights violations by USA police, it's almost like an avalanche yet nary a squeak from Amnasty International or Human Rights Watch, whose job it seems is to only police the darkies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 22:50:23 |Display all floors
Perhaps, it is Land of Fee! Home of Arrest!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-10 22:50:23 |Display all floors
Perhaps, it is Land of Fee! Home of Arrest!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.