Views: 2855|Replies: 4

Man arrested for hiring wedding strippers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-19 15:34:37 |Display all floors
Man arrested for hiring wedding strippers

Updated: 2011-12-14 13:26
(Agencies)

BEIJING - Chinese police have arrested a man who hired two strippers to perform at his son'swedding after the performance was mobbed by villagers, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Zhang Cheng, from Xuzhou in eastern Jiangsu province, had originally wanted a band to play at thenuptials, but was then advised he could get performers whose show would have "special features",the Global Times said.

"After watching the show, Zhang decided it would be appropriate for his son's wedding andrequested two strippers for the event," it added. "...Barely five minutes had passed beforehundreds of villagers in the conservative community were swarming to the venue, trying to catch aglimpse."

Zhang was arrested the next day, the newspaper reported, though it did not say on what charge.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 15:48:00 |Display all floors
China's moral decay is worse than expected. In the first place, it is most "un-Chinese" to engage the services of strippers in an auspicious occasion as in the son's wedding dinner and above all, in a traditional Chinese village. Either he is filthily wealthy and a show-off, or he is completely an e-diot and a moral leper!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-20 17:42:35 |Display all floors
sansukong learns his ropes from the moral police of UMNO.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-21 04:16:23 |Display all floors
The poor bride.

Can you imagine how she felt?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-12-21 05:15:05 |Display all floors
No photographs?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.