Views: 9676|Replies: 30

Singapore's transport system faces a national crisis: Heads will roll soon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-18 13:01:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 13:14:19 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much ri

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 13:30:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 17:46:48 |Display all floors
It is an essential form of transport in Singapore

I noted in your melbourne thread that you paid attention to the train system

I did the same thing when I was in Singapore

I thought Singapore's ticketing system was much more advanced than Melbourne's.

I hope your government will be more successful than what happened in Melbourne.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-18 23:47:23 |Display all floors
jinseng Post time: 2011-12-18 13:30
I feel strongly Goh Meng Seng of the National Solidarity Party is a political agitator with a partis ...

Oh, poor you Fellas,

I guess you really badly need to get in some expensive professional Advisors on this Topic from Lagos,
don't you?

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 11:44:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 11:47:29 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.