Views: 5769|Replies: 0

Crazy couple prove that transnational marriage is delicate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-17 13:00:43 |Display all floors
No matter Chinese men finding foreign wives or Chinese girls rushing to the arms of foreign boys should think it over as this example demonstrates to us! Pray that you don't meet the crazy nurd or nurdess! LOL:

Crazy English couple go to courtBEIJING - The wife of Li Yang, founder of a well-known English education institution in China, Crazy English, is determined to divorce her husband and is fighting in court to get the properties she says she deserves from the marriage.
"I don't want to ask for houses or money from my husband, but I'll fight for my deserved properties and insist on divorce," Kim Lee said on Thursday after she walked out of a court in Beijing where their case was heard for the first time. "I'm trying my best to win custody of the three girls, and I'm considering going back to United States with them, if they are willing."
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-12/16/content_14273761.htm

crazy couple.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.