Author: angela627

Funny PS photos: when women ruling the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-27 17:17:23 |Display all floors
And and and......

Do we even need to waste our time reading your further lengthy craps, knowing that your only able to copy and paste and distort facts, and nothing really comes from your own brain-(suppose you have one)

Are you able to explain how you tried to 'revamp' those unbiased articles and 'adapt' them to support your ridiculous points?

Like a cadidate who turns into an election fraud, who lost in votes and have to manipulate to win back? (That's why I said male chauvinist shows tendency of dictatorship, when they are consistently busted and humilated by their own deeds.)

But I do see you slowly progress on your IQ, because instead of quoting unbiased articles and remove the unbiased parts
and once again pointed out by others, you finally learned to quote a biased article.

But won't you feel that article kind of ashame yourself compared with your previous quote with better quality?

look at the last line , ending of this lamearticle you quoted:

"But I think it's high time that women should accept it without a fuss that - men are brainier! Just like the way men accepted the national study on 'American health and diet attitudes' by Experian Simmons Research, which proved that "women have higher food IQs than men."

You call this objective science paper? Sounds more like a loser male chauvinist rant to me. What's your next evidence your going to use? Astrology prediction? I'm really curious, have you read any kind of research paper and how do they usually end their articles? Do you or anyone even think this is logic unbiased, unemotional scientific article? Well, maybe a male chauvinist version of science research paper written on a Planet of the Apes.

But to respect your labor force and invisible value spend on googling copying and pasting, I give you more scientific and unbiased reply as follows:

1.Truth of Sexes and IQ test

IQ test is simply influenced by environmental factors
Therefore your claiming innate superiority is based on nothing.

"Most IQ tests are constructed so that there are no overall score differences between females and males. Because environmental factors affect brain activity and behavior, where differences are found, it can be difficult for researchers to assess whether or
not the differences are innate. Areas where differences have been found include verbal and mathematical ability."

2. Truth in your so called "men outperformed women in technical IQ test" is:

"Boys do better on tests of technical aptitude (for example, mechanical aptitude tests) than girls. The same is true for adults. A new study published in Perspectives on Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science,
describes a theory explaining how the difference comes about: the root cause is that boys are just more interested in technical things, like taking apart a bike, than girls are.

Aptitude tests are used to predict how well people will do in school and on jobs. These tests focus on particular skills or kinds of specific aptitude, like verbal or technical aptitude. But the last few decades of research have found that what really matters is general intelligence, not specific aptitudes, says Frank Schmidt of the University of Iowa, author of the new paper. "The factors that are measured by the specific aptitude tests independent of the general intelligence component in these tests don't make any contribution to job performance." Smart people, researchers have found, are able to learn the requirements of any job if they are motivated to. And research shows that men and women do not differ, on average, in general intelligence.

Technical aptitude measures are often used as a component of general intelligence measures, so Schmidt wanted to know why women and men score differently on technical aptitude in particular. He analyzed data from the 10 subtest Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, or ASVAB, to look at how men and women differed on the tests, including those on technical aptitude. He found that at all intelligence levels women score lower on technical aptitude than men at that intelligence level.
Also, at all levels of technical aptitude women had higher levels of general intelligence. So if technical aptitude tests are used as part of a measure of general intelligence, women could receive intelligence scores that are too low. That is, technical aptitude tests may be biased indicators of general intelligence for girls and women.

Schmidt presented a theory that posits that this difference stems from sex differences in interest in technical pursuits, which leads people to acquire technical experience, which in turn increases technical aptitude scores. He presented evidence that among men technical experience does lead to better scores on technical aptitude tests. To find out for sure, someone would have to do a long-term study looking at whether early interests develop into later aptitudes, as opposed to the opposite
theory that aptitudes cause interests. If his theory is right, it might be possible to narrow the gap in technical aptitude by getting girls more interested in technical areas. Interest should lead to aptitude. But that may not work, Schmidt says. "The research shows it's very hard to change people's interests," he says. "They're pretty stable and they form pretty early in life."

It's more important, he says, to make sure that the tests used to measure general intelligence aren't using biased indicators. "That is quite possible today. You can either not use technical aptitude tests or you can use them and counterbalance them," he says, with tests that women tend to do better on, like perceptual speed or some verbal tests."

3. This is a little text to educate why all your previous posts and examples don't make sense.

Also explains why all your previous posts were merely useless statements of quoting phenomenon to explain phenomenon.
Is because your only able to see phenomenon in superfacially, you didn't get the logic and therefore unable to explain the reason

See quote below:

"So if women and men have systematically different life experiences and face dissimilar expectations from birth, then we would expect that their brains would become different (even if they are not innately dissimilar), through these different life experiences.  Even if neuroscientists see differences in the brains of grown men and women, it does not follow that these differences are innate and unchangeable.  For instance, if girls are expected to be more adept at language, and are placed in more situations that require communication with others, it follows that the networks of the brain associated with language could become more efficient in women.  Conversely, if boys receive more toy trucks and Lego’s, are given greater encouragement in math and engineering classes, and eventually take more STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) courses, it follows that the sections of the brain associated with mathematics could become more efficient in men."

Now you figure out what is thinking in logic way and you know why your previous examples doesn't make sense?

Go on, call it political correctness or whatsoever can confort your little sensitive boy's fragile heart, and continue be a-----

Or learn what is humor, caricature, and grow with a little perception?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 18:47:09 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-27 17:11
Oh boy you're too predicable. lol
I guessed exactly what your going to say, I knew your going to br ...

Another bunch of invectives and repetitive nonsense that i have already debunked and trash, don't plan to revisit it, just reread by previous post, it already address everything you have said and more :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 19:25:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bahugboto at 2011-12-27 19:32
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-27 17:17
And and and......

Do we even need to waste our time reading your further lengthy craps, knowing tha ...

Your tiresome post is following a similar tiresome pattern that has been a reflection of your inability to come up with any intellectual argument, so let me sumarrize your post for you.

First you attack me with a bunch of invectives, which includes
a) Grammar lessons

b) Citation problem, when i have in fact cited all my sources and the sociological nonsense of nature vs nurture post you fail to cite yourself.

c) Trying to shift the topic or repeating your old tiresome self over and over again, while not ever confronting the statistical facts i put out.

So basically let me repeat my points in point form, these are indisputable, proven statistic, that cannot be argued away by your own personal sociological theories

1.) Men have far higher IQ than women in any Spatial intelligence aptitude test.

2.) men have on average a 5 IQ points higher than women in GENERAL intelligence, and this statistic is taken over a large sampling of people.

3.) Men are physically superior to women.

4.) Male completely dominates all scientific field today, and the disparity is greater when it comes to the leaders of innovation and invention, almost all of them are male, year in year out.

5.) Women have no ability to lead the world, when
     A) None of the militaries in the world are led by or controlled by women
     b) There are plenty of studies done about a women on an open battlefield because of their physical and mental limitations will be a burden to an army fighting an open war. Their primary duty involves sniping squadrons, or defensive duties, we have seen how Gadhafi so called women revolution got crushed by the rebels in Libya, despite boasting about how they will all pick up their guns and die for their great liberator cause, when in fact none of them even fired a shot!
     c) I will repeat of the Forbes 100 richest list, only about 3-4 are women and all of them INHERITED their wealth from their dead spouses or father.
     d) Male controls all sectors from science to Policy making period. It's never politically correct to publicly acknowledge this obvious disparity in both intelligence and physical ability for the very obvious reason that women are an important component in any advance nations economy, they bring enormous benefits to a nations economy if mobilized and utilized correctly, but lets face the facts, they occupy predominantly the lower rungs of jobs that are both neither physically demanding, nor mentally demanding, teachers, sociologist, nurses, doctors, secretaries, accounting, journalist, etc. While men leads by far in Actuarial sciences, nuclear physics, computer sciences, engineering, etc, and the disparity is so great that while they are a few women that makes it and succeeds in such fields, they are hardly ever innovators or contributors to any new invention or breakthrough, today or in history.

6.) Men have on average 12% larger brain size than women, and 6% more Grey matter.

My opinions are all based on statistical and scientific Facts, while yours are based on lame sociological theories to try to explain away women's weaknesses throughout the beginning of time, well let me assure you, genetics don't lie, you can try to rant against it all you want, and you have the cheat to say that it is because male loves to assemble mechanical parts at an early age and women love to play barbie dolls! These are genetics as well! We are all programmed to be interested and better at different things, girls playing with barbie dolls are to satisfy their nurturing instinct which have been formed at a very early age, while men assembling computer parts are to satisfy his instinct to build and explore. You can't force your little girl to fix a bike, just as you can't force your little boy to look at a barbie doll, and not think about how to tear it apart or get the doll naked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 20:24:43 |Display all floors
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-26 13:37
Oh poor boy, you didn't get the joke, again and again, admit you lack of perception...

Maybe try  ...

Stell Dir nur mal vor, nach einer Nacht,
Waerst Du in einer besseren Welt erwacht.
Eine Welt, in der es keinen Fussball gibt und keine Kriege mehr,
Wo alle hoeflich sind und nie vulgaer.
Da gaeb's keinen Stammtisch und keinen Ku-Klux-Klan,
Und kein Gedraenge auf der Autobahn.
Der generelle Umgangston waer' sanft und kultiviert.
Wusstest Du, dass diese Welt beinahe existiert? ...
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-12-31 03:31:00 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2011-12-30 20:24
Stell Dir nur mal vor, nach einer Nacht,
Waerst Du in einer besseren Welt erwacht.
Eine Welt, in d ...

No FOOTBALL THAT'S A RESULT
No WAR'S
No KKK ok.
A better World it would be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-31 04:28:30 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2011-12-31 03:31
No FOOTBALL THAT'S A RESULT
No WAR'S
No KKK ok.

Wenn alle Maenner Maedchen waer'n
If all Men were Girls.
YOu think so?
You wish so?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-12-31 04:37:45 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2011-12-31 04:28
Wenn alle Maenner Maedchen waer'n
If all Men were Girls.
YOu think so?

If it meant no football it's gotta be worth it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.