Author: angela627

Funny PS photos: when women ruling the world   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-12-24 22:08:39 |Display all floors
bahugboto Post time: 2011-12-24 21:08
This topic should be made permanent because there are so much more to explore about the vast differe ...

wwrtw.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 06:35:45 |Display all floors
hmm verification?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 06:38:06 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2011-12-24 22:08

So true, like they say, men leads from the top down, women leads from the bottom up. Dominique Strauss Kahn and Bill Clinton comes into mind when i see this caricature

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 13:34:39 |Display all floors
bahugboto Post time: 2011-12-24 03:38
Oh my little friend, selective picking of information sure is your style isn't it? Let me coy and  ...

--Three things I'm glad about

1.Even during Chritstmas holidays you still log on cd forum and contribute for me, really touched! I feel sorry I only
came here on workdays

2.In this post you start to copy my writing style of listing bullets (using 1. 2. 3....try to show your writing in logical way), good try and good copy from me.

3. You finally learned to respect published articles and copyright, and learned to use quotation marks. I appreciate that you learned to respect original authors.

---One thing that is disappointing:

You are still a copy-paste-distort robot, and it is you who selectively blind and only pick information you want, let me prove you.

your "quoted" article, no matter how many posts you copied and 'wrote' here, it always follow the same fomular, goes on again
and again like a endless whining loop.

step1 massive google
step2 remove facts which are positive to female
step3 paste and add your own distorted conclusion "male a better"

how easy could that be? and how

Therefore I don't find you unqualified to debate, unless you can offer reasonable explaination of the cases you stolen and distorted, before you escape and divert to further nonsense.

Update:
escaper 1.4: when this male chauvinist bugabootoo was pointed out all his "debate"are copycat works from google and distorted, he quickly changed his writing style, by using 1. quotation marks; 2. source 3. still distorting 4. even more massave copy paste

Here you copied the whole text of:
Your Copycat behavoir 1
copycat1.jpg

Two questions for you

1) Why you happen to overlook the first line?
"Men and women use different brain areas to achieve similar IQ results"
2) Do you understand what is called "different" and what is "similar"?

Your Copycat behavoir 2

copycat2.jpg

Two more Questions for you
1) When you quoted "women tend to use overdosed ", why did you "overlooked" the last setence riiiight next to it?
"Men kill themselves three times more than women"
2)Do you consider this trait as "better" or "inferior" quality of men?

Your Copycat behavoir 3.
copycat3.jpg

You copied 80% of the article and pretend to be your own post, you also copied their image too.
Two more questions for you

When you copy this article, you overlooked or removed(again) first line in first paragraph
There are essentially no disparities in general intelligence between the sexes
Two more questions for you:

1. What is "disparties", look up in your middle school dictionary, and elaborate this setence.
2. What is called "differences", and what is called "strongpoints".

Now stop copying and pasting others' article and pretend to sound like intellectual, I wonder if you ever read thought the articles
of if you did, do you even understand a half. Or it is demanding too much for your middle school level.
Always do the same old work won't you get tired? can't you think big? be creative? start a real debate with thoughts
and opinions came from your own brain and your own logic?

I don't even need to debate with you, cause with every article you copied and every fact you distorted is a slap on your own face, and every time you ran away and derive the topic proved how you diverted the topic proved your guilty.

Meanwhile your attempt to turn this debate into lengthy and boring and a totaly copycat work, and try hard to pretend yourself as intellectual, has failed by now. Refer to above proofs.
Go and learn something, really. And belated merry christmas, if you didn't waste too much time try to write here during the holidays {:soso_e113:}

if you pretend you win in this case you always have last word there you go.(this is another typical male chauvinists behavoir i can discuss later if anyone interested, they have lots of primitives behavior worth us studying)

But but but....answer the questions above. 6 questions in total, it was you who brought them up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 13:37:53 |Display all floors
bahugboto Post time: 2011-12-26 06:38
So true, like they say, men leads from the top down, women leads from the bottom up. Dominique Str ...

Oh poor boy, you didn't get the joke, again and again, admit you lack of perception...

Maybe try again---

unfall.jpg

Or try this one?

womenmenmc.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-26 14:39:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by bahugboto at 2011-12-26 14:44
superkylin Post time: 2011-12-26 13:34
--Three things I'm glad about

1.Even during Chritstmas holidays you still log on cd forum and con ...

Oh my you are wasting your time writing such a lengthy piece of invectives during Christmas! Either you are a hypocrite of you are just being plain silly. Your claim about me copying and pasting selectively is false, i have already copy and pasted entire articles including the ones you just selectively pointed out, please go back and reread, don't be lazy, do your homework teacher.

On the statement that there are generally no disparity among the sexes, that is a pretty politically correct and gentle way of putting things but the key mentioned here is this, men AND WOMEN USE DIFFERENT BRAIN AREAS TO ACHIEVE SIMILAR IQ RESULTS. Basically what this article decline to mention like many other research have determined is that gray matter and brain size central to processing power and also brain mass which has been conclusively proven to have a noticeable impact when studied on animals(and backed up by empirical evidence that it has similar impact oh humans as well), that men is unequal when it comes to math, physics, and spatial intelligence, the function of the brain most important in the advancement of science and human civilization. Women meanwhile seems to make up somewhat in speech and cognitive and organizational ability, but that's not entirely true that women makes up to men in intelligence just by being better at speech and writing :) That's like saying you are better than me at accounting, and keeping tabs of spreadsheets, that makes you more valuable than me even though i am a nuclear physicist. That is pretty much the way you argue all the time, meaningless, pointless and empty talks.

Now back to the cold hard facts, in every major IQ test sample, which is the very clear physical measure of intelligence, male score at least 3-6 IQ point higher than females. This result has been similar in studies way back in the 20th century, and similar today. Now we are only taking on average which is alot if you consider that males produce a far higher amount of geniuses in these test than females. Here are an entire quotations from this article from iqtestexperts (all with citations)

Do Men Have Better IQ Than Woman?
The million-dollar question that is likely to stir a hornet's nest: Do men have better IQ than women?

Scientifically speaking, yes! But it is not my personal opinion. I am not the one who is telling this. I know some people will think that I, being a male myself, might be boasting about my gender. They will inadvertently term the content of this article as junk.

However, I am compelled to write this because time and again, various studies have proved that "men score far better than women in an IQ test." The latest being the study conducted at the Manchester University in Britain which has proved that "men's IQ is on an average five points higher than the women's." Paul Irwing and Richard Lynn, who undertook this study, have concluded that this is the reason why more number of men have won the Nobel Prize in comparison to women.

Lynn, a British Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster, has not made such a controversial claim for the first time. As the author of a number of publications, he has kept on arguing that there are differences in intelligence between not only the opposite sex but racial groups as well - whites higher than blacks and eastern Asians higher than Europeans.

As far as my memory can recall, it was in 1992 when zoologist C. Davison Ankney though his research discovered that men's brains were about 8 percent heavier than those of women. Ankey arrived at this conclusion on the basis of his study on 1,261 adults.

In 1997, a study in Denmark further concluded that men have about 15 percent more neurons, the functional unit of the brain, than women.

In 1999, Professor Lynn concluded that men on average had an IQ three to four point higher than women.

In 2006, Canadian scientists conducted a study of around 100,000 people based upon an analysis of SAT scores that correlates to IQ. They boosted the ego of men further by claiming that men had four to five points higher IQ than women.

The average male advantage was found "throughout the entire distribution of scores, in every level of family income, for every level of fathers' and of mothers' education, and for each and every one of seven ethnic groups," professor of psychology at the University of Western Ontario and one of the authors of the study, J. Philippe Rushton had said.

For decades, psychologists had accepted that men averaged higher on 'spatial ability tests' and females higher on 'verbal ability test'. However, the results of the study shattered this myth. The final nail in the coffin was struck by Irwing and Lynn who concluded, "Men are more intelligent than women by about five IQ points on average, making them better suited for tasks of high complexity."

So now it's official: Men have higher IQ than women. The age-old battle between the sexes over brainpower is finally over and the winner has been identified.

However, all is not lost yet for the women. Irwing and Lynn, quite aware of the fact that they would have to incur the wrath of the females, have offered some consolation to them. They say in the reports: Women tend to work harder. Women with the same IQ as men achieve more "possibly because they are more conscientious and better adapted to sustained periods of hard work."

But I think it's high time that women should accept it without a fuss that - men are brainier! Just like the way men accepted the national study on 'American health and diet attitudes' by Experian Simmons Research, which proved that "women have higher food IQs than men."

Now back to your lovely point forms, which is language and organization skill which you clearly excel at and boast about, which i shameless copied{:soso_e106:}, including a bunch of irrelevant invectives to fill in the gap of your argument in really nice point form, so on to point 1 you made.

1.)-Hypocritical and irrelevant, what i do with my time is none of your business.

2.)Give yourself a brownie, pat yourself on the back and tell yourself yes! I won a shouting contest, but still need to work on my irrelevancy.

3.)Thank you, from now on i am citing full, and complete articles whenever i can, it actually saves me alot of work typing

as to your rhetoric  When you quoted "women tend to use overdosed ", why did you "overlooked" the last setence riiiight next to it?
"Men kill themselves three times more than women"

Learn to comprehend, Women attempts suicide on average 3 times more than men, while men kills themselves three times more than women, by using simple logical deductive skill that a 12 year old boy should posses, it means that whenever men attempts suicide, they actually mean it. Women are far more likely to suffer from depression than men, they are also far more likely to attempt suicide, 3 times more likely in fact, but there are very unlikely to attempt completed suicide, because the form of suicide method they use are usually not immediately lethal, and the least violent method. Women also tend to attempt suicide with people around, while men tend to do it alone. When men attempt suicide they intend to complete it by whatever means necessary, which leads to the conclusion about male's objective based, sometimes tunnel vision, bravery as well as recklessness.

Merry Xmas to you my lovely teacher, let's keep this very interesting debate flowing, but please please refrain from posting pointless invectives, or playing about with words, what i like to see is substance, toying about with sentences, because it really expose the fact that you have nothing concrete to add.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-27 17:11:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by superkylin at 2011-12-27 17:14
bahugboto Post time: 2011-12-26 14:39
Oh my you are wasting your time writing such a lengthy piece of invectives during Christmas! Either ...

Oh boy you're too predicable. lol
I guessed exactly what your going to say, I knew your going to bring up, the so called "political correctness"
That's weak really, that's the last excuse one would use when he obviously lost in debate, blame the society...come on...boy?

And, suppose your claim of political correctness does exist, then it proves two things:

1. Discrimination and discriminative statements toward women, from those male chauvinists like you, do exist, and they
were endless spreading around their 'opinions'

2. It is a sign which indicates the current male dominant world is losing power in media control because they are not able to comment on whatever they want and brainwash women like they did before

Good scoring your own goals there. Remember what I told you about the new world?

Now we keep on observation of your behavoir, you made a bit progress

Escapnism of male chauvinists--:
Escaper 1.5: When this bugatoobu male chauvinist was once again busted by his latest post,
telling him that all his copy-paste-distort posts on gray matter and white matter of women and men,
are untrue because he removed original unbiased opionion in article.

he tried three ways to escape--
1. made excuse of "political correctness"
2. unable to answer above questions and explain his factor-distort behavoirs and copyright violations
3. start to change topic to a biased IQ test articles which is....very emotionally written. he try to use it as scientific proof
(while we know some IQ test are easily influenced by environmental factors and therefore inacurate and biased)

Escaper 1.6: I expect he's going to use Astrology or ...?

But but but

First, where are your answers to your previous behavoir, can you explain yourself?  Distorting, removing the facts and stealing others articles you stolen? Stolen 80% of the articles and paragraphs and pretend to be your own statement
and try to sound like a smartass?

I wonder, if we leave you alone on an island, without internet connection without "others opinion", are you going to be a total dummy in debate? Cause I find you're just "echoing" , not "debating" .

I repost in case your eyes are painted on that you overlooked them, or you simply failed?

Your Copycat behavoir 1

Two questions for you
:
1) Why you happen to 'overlook' and remove the first line?
"Men and women use different brain areas to achieve similar IQ results"
2) Do you understand what is called "different" and what is "similar"?

Your Copycat behavoir 2

Two more Questions for you
1) When you quoted "women tend to use overdosed ", why did you "overlooked" and removed the last setence riiiight next to it?"Men kill themselves three times more than women"
2)Do you consider this trait-men kill themselves three times more than women, is this "better" or "inferior" quality of men?

Your Copycat behavoir 3.

You copied 80% of the article and pretend to be your own post, you also copied their image too.
Two more questions for you

When you copy this article, you overlooked or removed(again) first line in first paragraph
There are essentially no disparities in general intelligence between the sexes
Two more questions for you:
1. What is "disparties", look up in your middle school dictionary, and elaborate this setence.
2. What is called "differences", and what is called "strongpoints".

And your answer is....
your tongue-tied or you turned dumm?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.